100 year mystery solved????????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOHNNY"GREEN"APPLESEED

Reaction score
I was up late last night watching armagedon week on the history channel. they were talking about the 7 most likely ways earth was going to end and way sooner than we think. Global warming,Nuclear war,Plaugue,Wondering blackhole,Supergama(star explodes),Asteroid,or Super volcanoe. By the way the blackhole would create tsunami waves up to 8 miles high. :bolt: Anyway what im talking about is the Tunguska explosion in 1908. It came on afterwards. It was more powerful than 1000 hiroshima bombs when it exploded. Here is the link i found on it. When they were explaning the over 160 theories ppl have. the first thing that popped into my head is what the link is talking about. the show went into more details,like it wasnt researched til 20yrs after incident,because the place is so remotely located the news didnt get out.tell me what u think it is.

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/wizardfl/TUNGUSKA.html

oh yeah another note to add. it wiped out everything within 1000 square mile radius,but eveything now has accelerated growing. growing way faster than they suppose to. ????????????????????????????????

We're supposed to experience a full lunar eclipse on Dec 21st, 2112. An eclipse of this magnatude happens only every 30,000 years or so and is magnetically so powerful that it is inclined to help tilt the earth on its axis. If this happens, the world as we know it will cease to exist.

Scientists actually have proof that the poles have changed positions a few times over the history of Earth by studying giant scratch marks on the bedrock made by moving boulders during iceages. These "scratches" always have tendancy to move laterally according to the pole positions which is how they know the poles have moved.

I say we got six years. Time to party up. :)

But realistically, if it were to happen, I think it would be epic. Not like you're going to die alone or anything. The whole world would be covered in water almost instantly. You'll be swimmin' with your neighbors.

On the bright side, however, after researching this theory a bit more it seems there is a group of people that believe this is the time aliens will come and save us all and "plant" us on yet another planet. Hmmmm?... Guess we'll see.

also alreadt been map a asteroid in space. to come so close to earth it almost touches satellites on friday the 13 of april 2029,but 7yrs later april 13th friday 2037 it suppose to hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I don't believe in aliens...

I'm not too sure I would be inclined not to believe in "aliens". Don't forget, to them we are alien.

But as I ponder the millions of different types of plant and life forms just on this green planet, I really have to wonder why we would be so special as to be the only one in this large, unending universe.

Are we as a race truly so arrogant to believe that whatever god there may exists, he would limit himself to only one toy?

IMHO... I don't think so.

Argue for your limitations and sure enough, they're yours.

I don't believe in aliens...LOL

Up to this point there is "PROOF" of possible other lifeforms on other planets..But nothing to the extent of human nature or any other "life like" being...AT ALL..PERIOD

Do you also believe the world is flat? I don't because its been proven. Just because some picture show's a possible galixie with planets dosent show me PROOF that there are other living lifeforms out there in space. OF COURSE there are other planets and galixies out there...But i only know of one earth and i also know that in order to SUSTAIN life you need the essentials that the earth has.

Yes i know that the word "alien" has different meanings, such as the illegial aliens that come from another country...Or a strange super natural being from outer space, such as what you mentioned and was mentioned in that link..

I somewhere skimmed ( i only glanced and skimmid the whole page) the word "U.f.o." and "spaceship" along with "laser beam" and such and i shudder at the thought that us as human beings can be so arrogant to believe that an "explosion" was caused by an alien in a space ship.

This next part just confirms my thoughts...

"And, even more startling, the eye witnesses say the fireball slowed down, and began to make a wide arc (as if circling to find a good landing site), until it had made about half its circle, then stopped and exploded high in the air!

Thus, from the eye witness accounts, we have direct observation of what appears to be intelligent, guided flight--thus much more supporting of the alien spacecraft idea!"

*** are you kidding me?!?!?!?! lol

If anyone else wants to laugh as hard as i just did please to go

www.theflatearthsociety.org

Its a HOOT

Mustangman70 said:

So, I see you haven't met my growroom pygmy yet...

There is *no way* he's from earth!

Pygmy.jpg

Mustangman70 said:

Up to this point there is "PROOF" of possible other lifeforms on other planets..But nothing to the extent of human nature or any other "life like" being...AT ALL..PERIOD

Do you also believe the world is flat? I don't because its been proven. Just because some picture show's a possible galixie with planets dosent show me PROOF that there are other living lifeforms out there in space. OF COURSE there are other planets and galixies out there...But i only know of one earth and i also know that in order to SUSTAIN life you need the essentials that the earth has.

Yes i know that the word "alien" has different meanings, such as the illegial aliens that come from another country...Or a strange super natural being from outer space, such as what you mentioned and was mentioned in that link..

I somewhere skimmed ( i only glanced and skimmid the whole page) the word "U.f.o." and "spaceship" along with "laser beam" and such and i shudder at the thought that us as human beings can be so arrogant to believe that an "explosion" was caused by an alien in a space ship.

This next part just confirms my thoughts...

"And, even more startling, the eye witnesses say the fireball slowed down, and began to make a wide arc (as if circling to find a good landing site), until it had made about half its circle, then stopped and exploded high in the air!

Thus, from the eye witness accounts, we have direct observation of what appears to be intelligent, guided flight--thus much more supporting of the alien spacecraft idea!"

*** are you kidding me?!?!?!?! lol

If anyone else wants to laugh as hard as i just did please to go

www.theflatearthsociety.org

Its a HOOT

The universe is endless. People who say aliens dont exist know they do just dont want to come to that realization. There is no way we have millions probally billons of planets and galxies,and that we are the only intelligent lifeforms in universe. we arent that intelligent neway if we cant even figure out how to fix global warming. or should i say do something about it instead of acting lke its not a major problem.

JOHNNY"GREEN"APPLESEED said:
The universe is endless. People who say aliens dont exist know they do just dont want to come to that realization. There is no way we have millions probally billons of planets and galxies,and that we are the only intelligent lifeforms in universe. we arent that intelligent neway if we cant even figure out how to fix global warming. or should i say do something about it instead of acting lke its not a major problem.

C'mon dude!!!!! We know how to fix global warming!:eek:

Untill Our universe and our part of the galaxie comes in contact with other humans or "aliens" from another planet or galixie...AND theres logical. And by logical i mean serious proof not some "Joe hick noticed the flash bang circiling around and then exploding after an alien gave a peace sign out the window"

Then i will believe it.

Maybe im a young kid in this world that has been being misled. I only know what im taught and/or teach myself. Last i checked other lifeforms on other galaxies or planets are just myths and science guessing.:bong:

Mustangman70 said:
C'mon dude!!!!! We know how to fix global warming!:eek:

Untill Our universe and our part of the galaxie comes in contact with other humans or "aliens" from another planet or galixie...AND theres logical. And by logical i mean serious proof not some "Joe hick noticed the flash bang circiling around and then exploding after an alien gave a peace sign out the window"

Then i will believe it.

Maybe im a young kid in this world that has been being misled. I only know what im taught and/or teach myself. Last i checked other lifeforms on other galaxies or planets are just myths and science guessing.:bong:

i know we know how to fix it. so why arent we fixing it we put 76 millon tons of co2 in the air everyday. at the rate we are going iceland will be melted in 100 years instead of thousands. thats why im saying there is no way we are the only intelligent lifeforms in universe.

But dude that dosent mean in any way shape or form that other planets have lifeforms...How did you come up with that?

It's a shame that more REAL Earth disasters like volcanoes and tsunamis aren't occurring to remind us of how trivial the impact of the human race is on the long term state of the planet. When will the tree huggers come to understand that the Earth could simply just sneeze and we will all fly off, like a mucus buildup.

What about an asteroid colliding with Earth, or the Sun going supernova. Surely there is something Al Gore can do about these things as well. Or is it my fault that the Sun wore out because I never turn my solar powered calculator off?

Conservation and ecology do make sense, these are things we all should observe. But to take it to the extreme that the global warming croud has, makes it entirely laughable.

Did you know that as a research scientist, you cannot get grant money to study global warming, unless your conclusion is already foregone towards affirming the existence of global warming? That is why there is this preponderance of corroberating scientific studies confirming its existance. There is no money to be made in providing data to the contrary.

You really need proof? Go talk to the U.S. Government on such things as Area 51.

You need teachings? I believe in the open mind theory. Anything and everything can and is possible. There is no such thing as impossible. Improbable, perhaps. But never impossible.

My best teacher is Jesus. Lets not get religious here but if you really look at the simplicity of what he said and did, it really seems like child's play. "Peter, take my hand, you can walk on water too. If you just open your mind and see that you can then you can."

So now that your mind is open.... Back to aliens.

Pyramids are huge and in todays technology it is said would take 100 years for us to build one and yet there are 3 HUGE pyramids build some 5000 years ago and still stand today. How'd that happen? I think aliens helped.

JMHO

Lol i still don't believe in aliens...

Shibumi said:
There is no such thing as impossible

This i have to call bull on man.

It is impossible for a human alone to fly by himself. IMPOSSIBLE...It is also IMPOSSIBLE for humans to breathe without OXYGEN.

i agree have to be open minded. like the saying execpt the unexpected. just because we couldnt live on a certain planet doesnt mean other intelligent lifeforms cant.

JOHNNY"GREEN"APPLESEED said:
just because we couldnt live on a certain planet doesnt mean other intelligent lifeforms cant.

But that dosent mean that they are really out there either.

So in my eyes they dont exist :rant:

Which is why i love america we all can have our own oppinions:D

The scientists today are not in agreement that Quantum Physics is even a real science. There are still some who think it's nothing but theoretical nonsense that means nothing in the real world.

Humans are still little monkeys with one foot in the trees. Our species is young. Very young.

The mathematical probabilities that life resembling humans *can* exist on at least one other planet are huge.

However, the same math has proven with no doubt what-so-ever that a bumblebee cannot fly.

After the human species gets *both* feet on the ground, maybe we'll first learn how to stop shooting lead pellets at each other and do something as a species instead of a land owner.

Ok, I'm climbing back down off my soap box. Who's next?

Hick? Bro Grunt? Biff? Hahahahahahaha

Hey guys, cool thread. Lets watch the tempers *and* the language.

Thanks.

I think we're being farmed by aliens. Just like a buch o' pot plants, waiting for harvest.

Latest posts

Back