100 year mystery solved????????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mustangman70 said:
Your killing me man!!!!!

I didnt contradict myself i said in no way possible could a HUMAN walk on water!!!!! CAPESHE! :mad:

You mentioned a lizzard not me!

Walking%20on%20water,%20Charles%20River.jpg

Hey Hick, how do you find those cool pics man?

Hhahahahaahahahahaa

I want a set of em. Man, I could do some fishing with those on!

Damn gator would prolly eat me.

Such an interesting thread...I was abducted by aliens and you know...they had the most amazing bud!:joint:

I wouldnt be surprised:

if the only reason you cant walk on water in lack of practice, now i will have a stoned rant about this topic. BTW, you ever talk to "straight-edged" person that has seen a ghost?, also, a magnet doest have to touch **** to move it and i'd say our brains are pretty f***n magnetic, at least enough for me to have witnessed some matrix spoon bending **** and make me think i was fryin on acid only to reakize i wasnt high on anything ;)
- and how do I add cool smileys?
I wouldnt be surprised either if there has been a gov't heirarchy of some sort for long enough for there to be no accounts of it today, like we EDITup once so we thought we'd try it again. but then we made money, and forgot that we were supposed to do things right this time and decided to begin an occultus like state, and keep truths from all the people.............ever read ANYTHING about the CIA, not from the CIA that didnt say theyre running the world, i think not. Also, I think we are the aliens, living in the water, watching all the fools upstairs fudge themselves over and over again...........I have a better idea...why dont we move to Alaska, grow and farm what we need, for free, and tell the US to shove it. Next we will show the rest of the world how opressive they are, when they bomb us for living peacefully. after that we bomb area 51 for EDITsake!
P.S. all the while smokin some fatty *** j's huh?

The Universe goes on forever.... it’s infinite.

Math says they are there... even if it's a .00000000000000001% chance… it's still an infinite chance. They are out there.

For me the problem is distance. 100s and thousands of light-years is a long way to go even at the speed of light. Faster then the speed of light?... What goes faster? …. A marble would destroy an aircraft carrier at that speed… Worm-holes... maybe...:bolt:

I think they would have contacted us... There would be ample proof they were here.

Latest posts

Back