12/12 from seed "Lucky Queen" 1000w HPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I appreciate you putting up the pictures. I really really do not think that those plants only have 2 weeks to go. IMO, the person you copied is pushing things to get a fast harvest--this is always counterproductive. Going from seed to a finished plant in 8 weeks....well there is just nothing out there that will do that. I wish there was, but....I have not even seen an auto that only takes 8 weeks. Harvest no plant before its time!

I really like doing perpetual grows. I cannot sit and trim for hours on end, so like to have plants mature every week or 2.

Why is your veg room running 12/12? I really think you may want to consider fewer larger plants. Give them a trim underneath to improve air movement and get away from those little popcorn buds (looking like you might have a lot of those irritating little things). I would also fim so you have maybe 6-8 top colas.

The longer skinnier leaves always denote a sativa leaning plant and a longer flowering time. Pick up a little 30x microscope or loupe to check your trichs.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Well, I appreciate you putting up the pictures. I really really do not think that those plants only have 2 weeks to go. IMO, the person you copied is pushing things to get a fast harvest--this is always counterproductive. Going from seed to a finished plant in 8 weeks....well there is just nothing out there that will do that. I wish there was, but....I have not even seen an auto that only takes 8 weeks. Harvest no plant before its time!

I really like doing perpetual grows. I cannot sit and trim for hours on end, so like to have plants mature every week or 2.

Why is your veg room running 12/12? I really think you may want to consider fewer larger plants. Give them a trim underneath to improve air movement and get away from those little popcorn buds (looking like you might have a lot of those irritating little things). I would also fim so you have maybe 6-8 top colas.

The longer skinnier leaves always denote a sativa leaning plant and a longer flowering time. Pick up a little 30x microscope or loupe to check your trichs.

Ya know, there is a lot of nice people here and I would have enjoyed being a part of this forum. But I am not going to sit here and kiss your ***! In your ignorance you refuse to visit another forum and atleast take a little look at what I have told you. You basically called me a liar the first time we exchanged text, you proceeded to be little me in my introduction thread, now you are having your little fkng melt down because either you ahev realized what an ignorant POS you are, or you are just so damned arrogant you do not care. so long story short, stick it in your *** *****!

And another troll bites the dust I see.....I guess none of us hve ever tried to grow 12-12 from seed before either right? At least you showed everyone your true colors early on. No one is belittling you....just pointing out the truth. No way no how can you go from seed to harvest in that short a time especially 12-12 all the way. Hve fun back at that other forum of yours...with an attitude like that we sure as hell don't need you here bad mouthing THG.

WOW.

THG is probably the best person on here, bar none. Her talent as a grower is also well known, she has experience and I'd never question her on anything she suggested.

She's dead on, like it or not! Thin leaves, sativa...and they are slow growers, anyone growing knows this...even me. 12/12 is also a bad idea as has been said by just about everyone here. You're begging for stretch instead of "hurrying" the grow as I understand you think you're doing. NOTHING can hurry a grow save early harvest, which is what THG is trying to get you to avoid...nicely, I might add.

Sad, really sad!

Hamster Lewis said:
And another troll bites the dust I see.....I guess none of us hve ever tried to grow 12-12 from seed before either right? At least you showed everyone your true colors early on. No one is belittling you....just pointing out the truth. No way no how can you go from seed to harvest in that short a time especially 12-12 all the way. Hve fun back at that other forum of yours...with an attitude like that we sure as hell don't need you here bad mouthing THG.

:yeahthat:

Thanks for all you do, THG!

The stretch was pretty wicked, they reminded me of roller derby gals.

That wicked stretch was likely mainly due to 12/12 veg....

Some people will always try and reinvent the wheel....for the record I had a feeling this was coming. Figured once those claims cldnt be backed up it wld get ugly. Just sorry that THG had to catch the brunt of it. THG you know we got your back.....:D

That post is just plain hard to even look at. I tried as I could to see where you were so nasty as to get that reaction....but I knew I'd not find anything, you're not that way!!

Roddy said:
That post is just plain hard to even look at. I tried as I could to see where you were so nasty as to get that reaction....but I knew I'd not find anything, you're not that way!!

So true Roddy.....I figured some pretty red pebbles were needed. :) And yeah I signed my rep and yes I called you an a$$hole hydrodensa.

Well I dont condone the name calling at all but I always try to keep a open mind even when I dont agree with the post trying to not insult the poster. Unfortunately this is the internet and sometimes people take constructive critcism in the wrong way and are offended. Not like were talking side by side smokeing a blunt.

Usually if its a well documented grow we get to see the results in the end anyways:p

t6

I love it! Why do folks come from other forums and act the clown here?
This has inspired me to go to other forums and do the same.
My goal is to get banned in 5 posts or less. I really want to find the juggalo guy.

I bad repped him, no one talks to THG that way. She know more in her little finger then he will ever know. JERK

THG, i would beat him up if i knew where he lived.

NorCalHal said:
My goal is to get banned in 5 posts or less. I really want to find the juggalo guy.

Lol...I love that idea.

Rosebud said:
I bad repped him, no one talks to THG that way. She know more in her little finger then he will ever know. JERK

THG, i would beat him up if i knew where he lived.

Rose you are too cute....I want a pay per view event. Rose vs the Jerk Hydrodensa.:D

NorCalHal said:

LMAO

That would be spectacular. Post links.

I wonder what the admins here would think of it though. . .

man how do i keep missing these threads? :rofl:

OGKushman said:
man how do i keep missing these threads? :rofl:

Not sure lol, I catch a flame bash everyday almost lol.
That is no way to speak to a Lady though, Hell even anyone here for that matter!,

Instead of banning IP's, Can you just add hardware bans or mac addys?

I bad repped also,
THG- Don't you love when people are jealous enough they have to bash you on a forum of peace? Losers.

He's just smoking to much weed. All paranoid and stuff. lol By the way, your plants look like $&!+ Hydro. I've seen newbies do better. Have a great day. :)

what the heck happened here. The op just flipped lol. I have seen this thread on the new post page for ages but never bothered looking. Wish i had now.

Latest posts

Back