12/12 light from seed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
personaly by my expireience i can tell ya this :
first 2 weeks 18/6 is perfect ( couse 24/0 is tu much stress , and plants grow in their dark period more )
after 2 weeks 15/9 and i'm happy as mother F.

but like you guy's said this forum is only pointing directions how to start etc. everything depend on strain, water you have in your house even state that you stay in , every little thing will affect your grow so ask question , but try new thing on your own , just like thay said about CFL , i remember i use-to read on this forum long time ago and iv read " cfl are usefull to grow man you need hps and ** likr that now 85% percent use cfl or diffferent caind's of light . SO THINK SOME NEW WAYS TO GROW SMOKE SOME AND BE HAPPY

O Yeaa What Ya Think Would Happen With Plants That Grow In Soil If I Would Use Flora Grow And Flora Micro On Them ??

True true... It's like all sciences, there rarely is a definite with anything... But, I'm working on becoming a geologist and IMO those geolosists have their stuff together more than any other field of science. Fact and Theory... Fact and Theory...;)

all living things need sleep ...24 hours of light only causes stressed unhappy plants and can cause other problems like amount of yield ,quality and quantity of buds...sorry its only my opinion

12/12 from seed results in small usually single cola plants. I saw this on another forum..... The person used red "college" solo cups and grew from seed to harvest in those cups. Yes, I agree they had to be root bound and probably were smaller because there roots were so crimped, but the point is that it will work with certain types of seeds. I can't speak for all types, because some kinds are more demanding and needy than others. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back