1200w dimmable led lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jj1960

Reaction score
hi peoples
anyone use these type lights
I have acquired two so I am going to use them side by side
from what I understand the built in dimmer switches allow the adjustment of the light levels in 10 percent increments from 10 to a hundred percent
so anyone got views on how high I hang the lights and what percent of light I use for seedling - veg - flower
cheers

I use a 1200w dimmable Viparspectra, but I plant my seedlings in solo cups under a humidity dome with a mat heat with thermostat set to 65% F. After they reach about 6 inches with close internode spacing. I then introduce them to the tent in 5 gallon fabric pots in Ocean Forest potting soil. Since its a hot soil, I feed nothing but pH'ed Water of 6.5, if your growing in hydro it would be 5.5 pH. I need more information as to how your growing to really answer your question. If its in a hot soil I start really slow only about 20% on veg. You also didn't say which type of cannabis your growing. Photoperiod or Autoflower? Auto's I just run 24/7 through the whole grow, Photo I run 18/6 before flower then switch to 12/12. Anyway hang your lights at about two and half Feet away from your seedling if your doing it in soil and you should be safe at 20% on veg. There are too many variables for me to give you a adequate answer because I don't know how or what you are growing.

sorry about the lack of info
I grow auto
I currently start my seedlings under a 120w led and they do lovely
I then been using 600 hps but I have been able to aquire 2 1200w led lights with dimmers
so as the two of them are going to use less elect I thought give them a try
I grow in soil / perlite
so I am doing 18/6 start to finish - as they are autos should I start at low % and then move to full or work my way up to the full in stages and I was thinking 18 24 inches hanging hieght

I choose this 1500W LED Grow Lights for my girls and control the different color light through this button ~~you can see my plants in the photo~~lol
upload_2019-1-11_17-26-16.png

Latest posts

Back