15 days old seedling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eezee

Reaction score
hey,
long story short.... is this signs of def or burn ?, i didnt use any ferts , only the one in the grow mix. ph is 6.5 .
dont know which way to go....i have in the same conditions another strain that does all most perfect.
any ideas please ?
thanks

IMG_2029.jpg

Could be a number of things including: rootbound, heat stress, or the time release nutes. What are your temps and what kind of light are you using? You have that baby in a 16 oz. cup? If so you should transplant. What brand of soil are you using?

thank you bg for the post.
- no root bound - can hardly see any when taking it out.
- under coolwhite cfl's , about 3-4" away
- i'm not from the us or europe so i dont think you know the grow mix brand , but its the best i could get . its peat base mix with slow realese ferts. max ec of mix is 1.3 . at this point run off water show ph of 6.5
and ec 0.7 .
could it be nutes def ?

By the looks of your little lady she could have a Nitrogen deficiency but not really sure. Might wanna see what a few other's have to say. ;)

i dont think its n def . from pics i've seen , n def shows in the bottom leaves , and i see the prob on new growth *** well. it looks better then the bottm part but still....but im not sure , this is my first grow and have only pics to depend on. from what i read it could be so many kinds of nute
def and to add to the confusion , it can ba a nute burn as well. :eek: my mind is blowing:eek: .

I here ya mang. To be honest with ya i'm bad when it comes to identifying plant problems. :eek: No matter how much i read about plant problems i still have problems identifying them.

.see the "curling" under at the tips?..claw like.. "I" usually interpret that as first indication of burn, or at best "maxed out" on nutes. Ph 'sounds' about right. EC numbers are lost on me..:p..
What are your temps?..at the plant tops...
How about air exchange?..ventilation, fresh air..what are w doing there?

this is my guess allso for nute burn , because the curling tips that eventualy will burn. temp is 85 at the top of the plant.
thanx,
eezee.

Latest posts

Back