19 days into flowering. please help!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TITAN

Reaction score
I am now 19days into flowering and the bottom half of leaves on my plants are dieing. what can cause this. I gave them extra nutes on accident but have stopped. please help...

Have you looked in the sick plants forum? There's some really good trouble shootng guids in there. Check it out and try to identify your problem. Then come back here if something is unclear. The pros here can probably help but they'll need picurtes and a better desciription of what's going on. :D

just so you know, the further your plant goes into flowering, the more it will start to yellow.
Its like a tree in the fall, when its almost done, the leaves change, and then come off.
Your plant is just perparing for winter ,persey

It starts at the bottom of the plant, where it doesnt get as much light.

yeah hookah is right in the flowering stage he plant ***** out the nitrogen from the leaves as it is not geting feed as much n as in veg so it takes it from he leaves,Ill still feed my girls nitrogen up untill about the 3rd-4th week into flowering then feed i more p an k

just continue feeding a low nitro low pot high phosphorus nutrient mix. watch how your plant reacts to different strenths of nutrient mix, for future referance .

TITAN said:
I am now 19days into flowering and the bottom half of leaves on my plants are dieing. what can cause this. I gave them extra nutes on accident but have stopped. please help...

Wish you had a picture.

Yeah, I agree, loosing bottom leaves is normal. Mine are doing the same thing, but I'm developing some nice buds in the process. - Herblover

why does everyone freak out day after day?... just let the s... grow, man...

let it do it's thing...s takes time....

Latest posts

Back