1st Grow/auto AK-47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundancer245

Reaction score
Hello everyone...after spending the last few weeks reading the grow guides and many of the posts on this amazing site, and absorbing as much as possible, we are going to begin our first grow, 5 feminized Lowlife auto AK-47 from Dope-seeds.com. I will try to keep this grow journal as detailed as possible and welcome any and all feedback from fellow members. :)

Auto AK-47.jpg

These seeds were germed in cups of miracle grow seedling soil, with plastic water bottles for domes, under a 400w HPS light. The cups were soaked down with distilled
water and left to drain for around a half hour then the seeds were planted about 1/2" down, tip in sideways. Planted about noon on 10/6 they took around four days to pop
from the soil, the number 3 cup just popped up today (10/11). have removed all the domes except for number 3 which i will remove as soon as i see the first set of serated leaves. These plants will be transplanted into fox farm ocean forest soil in five gallon pots. More to follow....

ak-47 seeds germinating.jpg

ak-47 at 5 days.jpg

GREEN MOJO for you and your lil ones...good luck and welcome to the wonderful world of autos...lots of light and big pots shld mean a big yield with this strain....:)

Hamster Lewis said:
GREEN MOJO for you and your lil ones...good luck and welcome to the wonderful world of autos...lots of light and big pots shld mean a big yield with this strain....:)

thanks for the mojo and kind words bro :) i am hoping that the five gal pots and keeping them within a 3x3 area under the 400w will give it enough light and root space to get a decent yield ... :hubba:

sundancer245 said:
thanks for the mojo and kind words bro :) i am hoping that the five gal pots and keeping them within a 3x3 area under the 400w will give it enough light and root space to get a decent yield ... :hubba:

5 gallon pots shld do nicely...I think 400 watts shld be ok...you want 5000 lumens per square foot I believe...just smoked a nice bowl so math is out of the question right now...:)

Hamster Lewis said:
5 gallon pots shld do nicely...I think 400 watts shld be ok...you want 5000 lumens per square foot I believe...just smoked a nice bowl so math is out of the question right now...:)

lol blaze it up dude! :bong: we're out...growwwww :watchplant: ...im not high so i believe the math would be my 50000 lumens divided by 9sq ft would be 5555 lumens per sq ft... sound right?

lol...yeah that's what my calculator says...you will be fine then...you just hve to keep an eye on your ph and keep a good air exchange going...

just a quick update...kids are coming along nicely...one is a bit on the small size compared to the rest but is coming along none the less...am watering every few days when the soil gets dry, am venting the room with a 465 cfm fan with a passive intake...temps are averaging around 75f...will be transplanting into the ffof soon...once they start flowering i will be feeding them with fox farms tiger bloom...also waiting on an order from nirvana for some blue mystic beans:hubba: ...anyone ever grown this strain?

will get some more pics taken as soon as i can get batteries for the camera

nine days.jpg

thanks for the mojo chris & chef...:) did the transplant to the ffof in five gallon pots this afternoon...unfortunately lady #5 lost a leaf in the process:eek: i got done and noticed one didnt look right and when i touched it the leaf fell off in my hand :( has anyone had this happen? will she live??:confused: i will be really bummed if she dies... the transplant went off great except that one leaf... will get pics up as soon as i get some batteries :)

number five seems to still be ok even with the leaf broken off... heres some pics of them in their new homes...

number 5 with leaf broken off -11 days.jpg

11 days.jpg

11 days -2.jpg

sundancer245 said:
number five seems to still be ok even with the leaf broken off... heres some pics of them in their new homes...

Don't worry about the broken leaf...if you saw how bad my Headband cross looked then you will know just how tough MJ is...it was down to almost nothing and rebounded nicely once I got my soil problems squared away...things are looking good...keep it green...

Hamster Lewis said:
Don't worry about the broken leaf...if you saw how bad my Headband cross looked then you will know just how tough MJ is...it was down to almost nothing and rebounded nicely once I got my soil problems squared away...things are looking good...keep it green...

thanks bro....thats good to know :hubba: we figured she would be ok...just wasnt sure at first being that their still so young...still pissed that i let it happen :doh: but live and learn...

heres pics of a cpl bagseed plants growing in the closet of the grow room under fluro's :D

bagseed 1.jpg

bagseed 2.jpg

Love the floros! one leaf does not make a plant loss....you'll be fine and i love my vape! I got a couple of bottom leaves on my easyryder that fer some reason i've decided to torture unintentally. She's doing fine and about to finish i think your lady will be also. Keep up the good work!

the chef said:
Love the floros! one leaf does not make a plant loss....you'll be fine and i love my vape! I got a couple of bottom leaves on my easyryder that fer some reason i've decided to torture unintentally. She's doing fine and about to finish i think your lady will be also. Keep up the good work!

thanks for the good news chef...:) we think she's gonna be ok too...we are wondering about number 3 though (the stragler in the middle) its got a really light yellow/greenish color to her and shes so much smaller than the other 4 plants we're starting to wonder if theres something wrong with it...think ill go take a pic of that one and post it in the sick plans section and see if anyone has an idea...

heres a pic of the stragler (number 3) ....the color is very yellowish green...dosnt look like any other mj plant ive seen...any ideas?? i will post this in the sick plants section also...

number 3.JPG

Latest posts

Back