1st grow question!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crooked spine

Reaction score
hi friends, this is my veg room temp is 66 and humidity 44, it's ok? and this is my first plant, I'm doing some bag seeds first before buying the goods :eek: , just want to learn sex of the plants first and the beginning, germination and veg stage, i have those pics how's this plant looks, I'll tell why I'm asking this question, put the seed on the soil 2 weeks ago and totally forgot in my basement yesterday i was checking some things than i got her with this size, the soil was little bit dry, but the leaves are looking ok, the size of the plant it's ok? (look to tall, but this's this is the first time i'm seeing one... let me know guys I'll take all suggestions as a advice... by the way... I can not describe how happy I am, for two reasons "Real soon I don't have to go buy "bad tomatoes" at my local "store" anymore, I'm gonna grow my own "tomatoes" but mines will be full love and joy... yesterday was one of the greatest day of my life... thanks one more time

IMG_1252.JPG

IMG_1253.JPG

IMG_1254.JPG

IMG_1255.JPG

IMG_1256.JPG

Reactions: zem
Tomatoes=dank,chronic,weed,MJ,cannabis,sticky icky,bud,

You think since you say tomatoes, its safer? Welcome, dont be shy, grow dank :)

Get those floros right on the tops, little gentle breeze, have your room ready to rock

I see a lot of stretching here CS,

As nouvellechef suggests you should put your lights very close to the top now and i would suggest to try, if you really think it is safe though, to bury it a little in the dirt too much stretching in my opinion. Then put one vent to provide a nice slow stream of fresh air hitting very gently the top and the stem. As for the temp imo again it is chilly in there keep it more like 75F. but i can't determine where your thermometer is positioned and if it is not put it as close to the seedling as possible. Good luck man hope I provided some help hope u get a nice unstressed lady!

:yeahthat:
good luck on your grow dont be scared to ask, plenty of experienced growers here to guide you in the right direction

;)

Latest posts

Back