1st GROW, ROOM BUILD, NORCAL PURPLE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

halzey68

well. room is operational. babies are in! so far only 1 small problem. Heated air going to second light. Ill fix that easy enough before bloom room is needed. room temp staying between 73 and 78 f. Here are the pictures of the build. air box in window, room divider, cooling and exhaust, still need light for clone closet. open for critique please.

how in the heck do you delete these attachments????????????

Lol.. If you upload too many, it will still allow up to 10?

ok in these pictures you'll see 1 room become 2. the 1 with relective mylar is the veg room. you can see the exhaust box that contains the carbon filters in what used to be the window. home depot exhaust fans mounted right above the lights, ducting through the divider. some of the supplies i gathered. more to follow.

That is an awfully small lamp for such a large area. What is it?

mann nice setup bro, how much did all this set you back? cant wait to see some nice green plants growing in their.

my computer blew up and i finally got my new 1. thanks . Both are 1000w hood's in roughly 6x6 area's. I did have to re-do my cooling. I had it running through 1 then the other light, NO GOOD . i moved the cooling fan to a suction position then put in a "Y" to both hoods , that way both hood get cold air. much better now. room staying between 70 and 75 f. babies are in and doing very well more pics soon. now i have several strains going. train wreck, northern lights, bubba cush, norcal purple cush, blueberry, and a couple im not sure of.... 2 weeks on sunday now since transplanting clones into 10 gal. pots and there almost touching the pots edges and 16 inches tall.:48:

OH im up to about $2500 u.s. but i have EarthJuice to last me a year, only thing i should have to buy is more soil.

awesome build dude !!!!!! can't wait to build somthing like that:D

i was managing pics and i guess i deleted them from this thread. SORRY . there is a new thread that is more complete and the pictures actually have some green in them. look for "dream it, build it, grow it. 1st TIME NORCAL PURPLE" i think thats what it is, but close enough. thanks for all the comments

Latest posts

Back