1st indoor grow, any input welcum!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rampage

Reaction score
hi all, i would like to 1st say that i LUV this site! i've been veiwing for about a month and have been reluctant to join, because i have no way of posting pics!HUGE DILEMMA! ANY HOW I AM BURSTING AT THE SEAMS ABOUT MY BABIES AND WOULD LIKE TO EXPLODE ON U ALL, IF YA DON'T MIND? ANY INPUT OR REMARKS WOULD B WELCUM, AND APPRECIATED AS WELL:) I GOT 43 YES 43 PLANTS(BABIES) GOIN! UNDER THE STEPS INSIDE HOUSE65 X 28 AREA 400 WATTS HPS + 100 WATT REGULAR BULD. AGES RANGING FROM 16 DAYS TO 5 DAYS OLD, AND THEY R DOIN GREAT!!! i WISH i could post sum pics. the soil, 1st i started using xpensive nutrient soil, which burnt my plants 1st couple days, then i sarted using cheaper stuff, $1 a bag, from dollar store, mixing it with dirt from my basement which has lots of wood shavings and even coal clippings i'm sure, 43 plants, middle of winter, soil eating my pocket, now using peters 20-20-20. oldest plants (2 weeks) are ranging from 5 to 7 inches the rest r all following suit! the 1's that r 5 days old, i buried them to there necks when planting and they r now 1 1/2 inches, and new leaves r started, by the way alllll these babies r in 2 liter soda bottles and 1 gallon milk jugs, big enough? i figur i would transplant again after they sexed themselfes if needed, but not sure, cant afford much more dirt rt, now, or space, spring time i get free:D i got a fan blowin across the tops ,light is 10 inches from hiest plant and a humidifier , there is lots of co2 givin simply from crackin the door orair cumes up from basement through lil hole, 2 to 3 of the biggest 7 inches r yellow and leaves curled up as if praying, any advice on this would help, they r spindly lookin, but growin, cant bring myself to yank em thanx all for takin the time to read this hope sum1 has sum advice to throw at me, once again this site is great and i especially luv droolin over brother grunts buds, man they r AWESUM, MY LUNGS ARE LONGIN 4 A PUFF........... peace out all:eek:

hi rampage welcome to mp if ya can show some photos so we can all see what ya asking makes life loads easier dude.

pkj

pics r comin soon, gonna b a pain in the *** , but i gonna make it happen. i put the 1st 9 plants to flower nearly 2 wks ago, and only got 1 female, the rest of em (30 or s0) have started their flowerin cycle 3 nights ago, not much goin on in my closet now, pretty much a waitin game, my question is what to feed my lady now? i ceen more bud sites on my males than she got, i'musing peters 5 30 5, any advice any1? please? and if i took a clone from her now would it set her back? i've been very lucky not having ANY problems, my 1st indoor grow and all, few more ladies sure would b nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! promise to post pics in few days, don't know if i no how to do tht......lol,,,,I'M BLONDE!, female:p HELP!!!!!

Welcome! Nice to see new growers in the forum! Sounds like you´ve got your work cut out for ya, of course this forum can help you with any problems you encounter during your grow. Pictures will definately help us know exactly what is going on with your plants. "Praying" leaves sound familiar to me. I had something similar. The leaves looked like tacos or something, this was due to a ph change. A good flushing took care of that and the leaves openned right up and looked normal. the yellowness I would have to see to understand better. Try to get some pics up! Take care and happy growin!

lol man is it going toEDIT to be you at harvest time, hope u got an auto trimmer.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTEMPTING TO CIRCUMVENT THE LANGUAGE FILTER
it will make my job easier..AND you won't have all the red text mucking up your posts..
Thank you

yeah this is one of the posts i posted before i caught the filter thingy :D

can some1 please tell me how to post pics? and dankcloset, not sure i understand, man, y would i need an automatic trimmer? lol

hey dank closet lol what did you type to catch the edit thing..well duh lol i guess u cant type it again.. lol man im dumb and hi, but i didnt see any ***.lol

auto trimmers are these auto suckers that trim your leaves up to the bud with out trimming the bud.

but if u dont have one then you will be trimming with scissors.. so its harder on the hands....

unlike the autotrimmers its powered ... hope u got it

and whats CIRCUMVENT ?

well now,, since i only got 1 female say outa about 25 , i think scissors will b sufficient!

Latest posts

Back