1st time grow .: Help! :.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monk_enutz

Reaction score
Hi! i started my growing adventure about a week ago, i read a little and placed my seeds in damp tissue in darkness for 3 days, once the root system had developed i placed in normal compost ( which i most likely went wrong to start off with! ) im growing in a walk in wardrobe with 2 house hold lights, im trying to use as much cheapy items as possible as i have little funds so i have a 40watt bulb and a 200watt bulb, the 40 watt bulb is currently about 4inchs away from the plants and the 200watt is roughly 7 inchs away, keepin a close eye on the heat so i dont burn my babies, the tallest is currently 12cm tall above soil at the moment and i have no idea as to what the seeds are, i was givin them by a friend who also doesnt know! :( , im lookin to get hydro's within the next 3 weeks.

So anyway thats my current situation, im lookin on the forums frequently for info on the next stages, but as much help as possible is very appreciated, i would really appreciate some help on this post, with feeds lightings and being able to tell the sex!! Help guys! lol

Matty!

Hey so i told you about my current situation, and now heres a little look at whats growing on!

matty! :)

Picture 35.jpg

Picture 38.jpg

Picture 40.jpg

Picture 41.jpg

first you need to get those plants in seperate pots so you wont have problems later on. and are you just usen a regular house bulb?

yeh normal house bulbs for the time bein a 40watt and 200watt, but im lookin into gettin the correct gear in the next couple of weeks, off to work now, but please please post your info and insight! chat to you soon,

matty!

If you're looking for cheap bulbs, CFL's are the way to go man, good luck.

Hey wicked all sorted just ordered 2 CFL Lights, Leads and Lampholders, that should get me started, then just need black n white and some nutes,

2 weeks right ok, is there anythin i should look for to indicate when i can use nutes like nodes or anythin? i was gonna wait anyway, but didnt know how long

Matty!

Latest posts

Back