1st time grower long time smoker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wallace123

Reaction score
ok well most of you know you don't know me because im new to everyone hello this is my first time ever growing and so far so good with exceptions and problems along the way which im sure most have had no ones perfect but anyway here are some pics so far these are what survived the torcher i put them trough which i won't tell you about. what i will tell you is that the few soldiers that survived were carried on the backs of the many some pics of the set up too feel free to ask and advise away

PICT0005.JPG

PICT0006.JPG

PICT0007.JPG

PICT0008.JPG

PICT0009.JPG

PICT0010.JPG

PICT0013.JPG

PICT0012.JPG

im not a hydro grower but they look pretty happy. looks like your running out of room. what are you gonna do about the height, can you raise your lights or lower your pots?

yeah i started out in soil but then realized that i was gonna need a ton of room with soil after i bought the growers bible then realized how much room i really needed so i switched to hydro and yeah im going to lower the pots

the leaves are alittle droopy but im gonna get some nitrogen to them and see what happens

i was wondering if i could bend the top of the tall one over to make them the same hight and keep them close to the lights

Latest posts

Back