2 litter soda bottle method

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
I like to use 2 litter soda bottles cut in half with rapid rooters. Easy to do. I put a lid on them for a day.

20131114_210737 (Custom).jpg

20131114_210748 (Custom).jpg

20131114_210752 (Custom).jpg

20131114_210911 (Custom).jpg

20131114_210919 (Custom).jpg

Very cool Hammy, like little greenhouses.

i have use 1 gal clear, top and bottom cut off for outdoor plants when theyre small.

cubby said:
Very cool Hammy, like little greenhouses.

Pretty much bro...I do this because it is very easy. Especially this time of the year when I am really busy with work. I like to be able to do a couple of these, leave them for 5 days then dunk the rapid rooter in water, then back in the bottle for another 5 days. usually by the second dunk I see roots. No misting, no fuss.

trillions of atoms said:

:D

rebel said:
i have use 1 gal clear, top and bottom cut off for outdoor plants when theyre small.

I have gone as small as 20 ounce coke bottles but I find the 2 litters work best for me.

Good stuff.......

good rep left.......:48:

Hammys the Man. Bastage always knows. Im jealous.:D

Hamster Lewis said:
I like to use 2 litter soda bottles cut in half with rapid rooters. Easy to do. I put a lid on them for a day.

I wanted to clarify my statement about putting a lid on them for a day. That is after I transplant to soil. When they are in the bottle they have lids the whole time.

WeedHopper said:
Hammys the Man. Bastage always knows. Im jealous.:D

Lol....I am sure you will be growing again when the time is right for you.

I cant wait Hammy. Course Im gonna have to untill these Boneheaded Parents get thier crap together.

Latest posts

Back