2 (smart)meter opponents arrested in Naperville: 'A society of violating one another'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brimck325 said:
these meters dont concern me right now, its in the future. when the feds legalize they wont let us grow, just like our neighbor canada is doing. only a matter of time....

its true, if things go as they are headed up here in Canada all MMJ patients will have their weed provided for them by the gov in the next couple years. they wanna make it illeagal to grow period, legal smoker or not.

brimck325 said:
these meters dont concern me right now, its in the future. when the feds legalize they wont let us grow, just like our neighbor canada is doing. only a matter of time....

oh yeah, just like they do with Homebrewer's....wait no they don't, they don't care at all. Now if that homebrewer caused a fire and became a possible public danger, then yeah of course you'd expect them to take legal action.

It is obvious the government is set on gleaning as much money from its citizens as much as possible.

7greeneyes said:
There's too much loose information and nothing verified. Now I've been growing for 15 + years and have always paid my bills, have grown in the middle of heavy populated cities to living in podunk WA. Not once have I (knock on wood) busted. You first have to be ratted out for them to get any sort of leg up on you. Once again all this supposition and hyperbole means nothing when all the older growers have been suckin off the grid w/o any sort of problem.
We do not live in Russia or china, where they have a constant monitor of it's citizens. We have certain inalienable rights, such as Pirvacy and Curtilage.
Pay your bills, don't bloom in a wherehouse and Don't Steal Electricity! Again alot of open supposition and no proof.
I've been through that NeverGetBusted Agains Website, we need more heroes like him.
I live in WA so they power companies are more likely more lax with growing since everyone does it...lol...but my grow guru taught me those four simple rules and I've been golden and so should you.
Don't Tell Anyone. Don't Steal Electricity, Pay your bills and dont be greedy (don't bloom more plants then you really need or "Wherehouse bloom").

:yeahthat: :48:

Latest posts

Back