2 to 3 weeks left

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djcoolj

Reaction score
Happy new year
hope mine turns out good
below pics of my girls
started with 3 skunk specials from Amsterdam bean co.
had them in 3 small pots with andy 52 advice moved to a 20 gallon pot
2 turned out to be very well behaved girls
using 400 watt HPS and 2 25 watt flor
Fox Farm soil, veged for 6 weeks with Fox Farm nutr
have been in bloom for about 6 weeks I
I am going to cutt a few buds at difrent times to experiment with the different highs and levals of THC
I would love to here your comments or advice
all Pics did not download and or out of order

chicky fat one 011.JPG

chicky fat one 013.JPG

3togo 009.JPG

2togo 004-1.JPG

2togo 001.JPG

2togo 002.JPG

3togo 008.JPG

andy52 said:
lookin sweet ,ain't it nice.lol

the best pics of the buds did'nt download
going to take first sample sunday any advice

i do not like to quick dry,but i do just to see how the buzz is,lol i would take a smaller bud and wrap it in a paper towel and dry it in the oven.turn the oven on low and put something in the door to keep it open some.just do not over dry it bro.let me know.

Your plants look good but they dont look like they will be ready in 2-3 weeks, maybe, but go by the trich's.

:yeahthat:

They are looking good, but I also thing they look like they have more than 2-3 weeks to go. Resist the urge to harvest early--they can really put on weight the last few weeks.

The Hemp Goddess said:
:yeahthat:

They are looking good, but I also thing they look like they have more than 2-3 weeks to go. Resist the urge to harvest early--they can really put on weight the last few weeks.

The pics of the buds did not download but I allways listen to the Gods

Thanks; don't ya love the smell of Skunk

djcoolj said:
The pics of the buds did not download but I allways listen to the Gods

Thanks; don't ya love the smell of Skunk

It ALL smells good to me. :D

Checking the trichs is the only way to tell if a girl is ready. Breeders flowering times are just estimates and are usually (but not always) a little longer.

Yes, those look like they're going to take longer than 2-3 weeks, in my opinion. They do look really nice though.

Latest posts

Back