24 hour lights Autoflower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharonp

Reaction score
I have read that you can leave plant under the light 24 hours. Has anyone done that? My plants are starting to smell alittle too. It is 2 weeks is that to early?

You can, but most people give it a dark cycle, usually 18 on / 6 off. During the dark cycle, the plant is able to relax a little, focus on root growth and also shift hormones around the plant. During lights on they draw up the water, photosynthesize and grow grow grow!

Smelly plants at 2 weeks = happy smoker months later :)

I might try 20/4. I better decide pretty quick.

If you go 24/0 and then decide to do 18/6, that is fine.

If you go 24/0 and then decide to do 18/6, that is fine.

I put them back on 18/6. I think they grow overnight either way. Cannibas does not need darkness for the Calvin Cycle I have read. Maybe eventually I can compare the difference but right now I only have one light. Thanks for replying.

I put them back on 18/6. I think they grow overnight either way. Cannibas does not need darkness for the Calvin Cycle I have read. Maybe eventually I can compare the difference but right now I only have one light. Thanks for replying.
Doesn't require it, but your root zone will be bigger and healthier if you do.

Doesn't require it, but your root zone will be bigger and healthier if you do.
Thanks, yes I am still reading. One of my plants has two leaves getting yellow only on the outer edge. I am going to make another post. I don't want to get to many going but I wanted to figure that out.

If you do make a thread for that, please post a pic of the full plant. Seeing where it is, top or bottom, can give an indicator to the problem. There are also a few things that can effect the leaf margins. I'll try and look for the thread and give my best guess to it ;0

Latest posts

Back