2nd Belladonna Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I EAT WEED

Reaction score
5 weeks in today:

tmpphpBoNdNb.jpg

Hey lookin good. Im really interested in growing the Bella Donna, im ordering some today actually. You say you have grown it a first time? Let me ask you, the web site says "Belladonna delivers a trippy high with peaks of hallucinogenic rushes." Is this true, and how is it/growing/taste? Keep up the good grow, ill def be watching.

dear god i should have only gone with one pot this time. it is a damn forest in there!

Seen the name of the strain...thought this link would be neat for a read for ya seein how your growing a strain named after the "deadly nightshade"

Synonyms---Belladonna. Devil's Cherries. Naughty Man's Cherries. Divale. Black Cherry. Devil's Herb. Great Morel. Dwayberry.

for your rainy day reading pleasure:
http://www.botanical.com/botanical/mgmh/n/nighde05.html

Your plants look great man, gonna keep an eye on this one as I'm curious on the strain myself. :)

It is an awsome strain. I'll resize the current pics soon. They are about 4 feet tall and BUSHY. It's like a forest. I dunno though, I have a feeling they might be turning male on me :(

I need to find some better pics of the difference of the two in early stages of sex.

Lets wait it out and see if they are male =P

I am really intrested in this strain. Would love to see how she grows! ;)

Oh man. I see balls. Is it possible to have balls up top, and pistils down below? I'd love a hermi at this point. These plants SMEEEEELLLLL, and they are HUGE. Is there anything I can do with them to get some form of THC from them? Good news is that I am awsome at growing now! hehe. But I'd like to salvage some kind of a high from the forest I have now. Anything to do?

Oh well. I went from the best grow ever, to chopping off all the leaves to grind up and cook some food with.

resize 1.jpg

resize 2.jpg

resize 3.jpg

Latest posts

Back