2nd Grow BagSeed Outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeachWeed420

Not Your Averge Smoker
Reaction score
Hi all! Well this is my second attempt at growing. My first grow didnt go so well:fid: I ended up over watering and over fertilizing her:hitchair: Im only growing one plant so I hope its a she. It was started inside under 1000 watt hps 19/5 cycle and it is just about 4 weeks old. Foxfarm ferts, and soil. Im thinking its a Sativa because of the way the foliage looks. All the nodes are crossed and im told that usualy means its a she FINGERS CROSSED!!! Hopefully in the next couple weeks its starts to flower and I see nice white hairs. Also its being grown in back yard so hopefully it dont get to big. I got 6ft privacy fence all around, dont have to worry about one neighbor (hes a bud smokin fool and has a grow going on himself), the other house next to me is vacant and the house behind me cant see because off lots of trees and 3 fences total between us. Its in a 7liter grow bag. Heres a few pictures of the soon to be girly! Thanks everyone in advance!

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

melissa said:
verynice looking potential lady :peace:
Yup I sure hope so! Sure is a bushy one! I just gotta rember this time that less is better. Totaly destroyed my last grow about 4 weeks from finish. No bad luck this time tho!:D

Update on my baby :yay: !!! Been outside for 3 days now and the soon to be girly is loving the good old out doors!!! It's grown about 3 inches since being outside :holysheep: thats after 3 days can't weight to see how big it gets when it starts to flower!!! I had a question? I was wondering if you can LST out side??? Height is kinda of an Issue can't get more then 5 1/2 feet tall. Here are a few pictures. Man oh man is it a bushy little thing. If it's a she ( FEMALE DANCE :banana: )
I think ill have a nice harvest. Whats probaly going to end up happening is im going to have to move it some ware else :( Anyways here are the pictures. Pic number 2 is of the Alternating Nodes and pic number 5 is an upward shot showing the branching. :hubba: Thats all I got for today. Thanks for stoping by everyone!!!

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

KGB30 said:
Sweet looking lady Beachweed420.

Old Hippie said:
DAMMN! BeechWood! Niceass plant! HOPE SHE FUCKSu UP! LOL

:48:

Thanks for the kind words my friends!!! I appreciate the kind words! Not 100% sure if its a Female yet but I think it's gonna be a she (KNOCK ON WOOD)!:fly: The day light here is starting to get a little less. End of August is when it really starts to change. So hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will see some nice little white hairs. Its really crazy I look at my plant in the morning when I move it against the fence to catch the early morning sun then in the afternoon I move it to the side of my house to catch the rest of the rays and when I move it in the after noon I can tell its grown. Plus it has rained a little bit yesterday and today and I think that motivated some growth!:watchplant: Also this afternoon I gave it a little drink consisting of some FF Big Bloom, FF Grow Big, Advanced Nutrients VOODOO Juice, and Dr. Hornbys Piranha. Piranha is a beneficial fungi and is to be used with VOODOO Juice. There used for healthy root growth. It sure does the trick. Ill update with some more pictures tommrow or the next day. You can count on excellent pictures every 2 days or so. Thanks for stoping in everyone. :farm:

Sounds good BeachWeed420.. Good Morning & have a safe & healthy grow Brutha..

Took some pictures this morning, we had a nce little down poor here till about noon. Rain is making my plant nice and happy. Im gonna make sure it dries out this time so I can give it some nutes. Will just have to bring it in if it rains again wich it probaly will cuz we are always gettin rain! But then again thats deffantly not a bad thing unless its a hurricane!!! Its starting to flower and it looks like theres some itty bitty Caylaxes starting. Still too soon to be 100% sure if its a she or not yet (DOING THE FEMALE DANCE :banana: ). Its really hard to see but if you look in picture 4 you might be able to see. Man oh man it sure is a bushy A** plant, its about 20 - 25" tall right now. Can't weight to see the pistols start showing. Well heres the pics. Take it easy everyone and have a great day!!! :fly:

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

Looking good mang. Keep up the excellent work. Heres some GREEN MOJO FOR THAT BABY Keep on keepin on and that should be one nice female!!! Im gonna pull up a seat to this one!:smoke1:

Looking good Beach! Keep up the good work and it waill sure pay off at the end. Of course you already no that ;)
Take it easy and ill talk to ya laterz! Peace

Thanks for the kind words every one! Much appreciation to everyone! :farm:

Latest posts

Back