2nd Grow BagSeed Outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those look better than anything I have atm:D. Great job on them so far and heres a lil green mojo for you:).

bombbudpuffa said:
Those look better than anything I have atm:D. Great job on them so far and heres a lil green mojo for you:).

Thanks for the mojo BBP! I can't weight to see your Purple Wreck I might purchase some seeds after your grow. Wanna see how the come out :hubba:

Still unsure of the sex :confused: Its just a little bit over 5 weeks old. I can tell its definitely starting to flower tho. Theres what looks like microscopic caylaxes starting to form so I should no in the next couple of days. If its a male I will just have to start some more. I think im going to throw 3 into germ tonight. Still got plenty of time to do outdoor grow seeing as it dont get cold till the end of November even then it still is sometimes in the mid 70's all winterlong sometimes it gets 50's but I had a friend do an outdoor winter grow and his bud came out fantastic. Heres some pics of my baby, the white residue is remains of seven dust. Got washed off yesterday in the nice little rain we had. Take it easy ALL! :bong: :ciao:

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

OMG so tasty.. Sweet green color. Nice bushing.. Looking good.

KGB30 said:
OMG so tasty.. Sweet green color. Nice bushing.. Looking good.

Yea sure is a bushy thang. If its a female I should have some very nice weight Cause there is about 5 Big Solid Branches and about 8 - 10 smaller branches that will get bigger. Oh and I toped it twice when it was under the 1000 watt HPS.

BeachWeed420 said:
Yea sure is a bushy thang. If its a female I should have some very nice weight Cause there is about 5 Big Solid Branches and about 8 - 10 smaller branches that will get bigger. Oh and I toped it twice when it was under the 1000 watt HPS.

Sounds good brother... Do you supercropp (FIM)? I supercropp three time a week & man are my branches thick....

:( :fid: :hairpull: Its a male... That sux shoulda done more than 1. I think I might throw some more seeds in germ in a couple days or so. I wish that woulda been a female cuz it sure was a bushy little thing! Thanks for stopin in everyone!

That truely Sucks Brother... How many more are you going to plant...

Good lock brother..

Darn Bro that happens, I started with 25 nice plants out of about 50 I had started in pots. lost all but 12, 13 males! (one female lost in the storm) so I ened up with 11 female plants, my tallest plant was one of the males 12 foot tall! and the stalk was as big around as a baseball.
Good luck on your next try dude, plant more than one. LOL:48:

Latest posts

Back