2nd Intro for me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richy-B

Reaction score
Wazup everybody. Just moved into my new house so I was diconnected from my Internet a lil while. Some one took my email address while my service was cut off for two days. So now it's Richy-B insteadof Richy.B. I'm back and hoping to learn all I can from what looks like a talented group of growers. I've been helped by someone before on here and your advice helped! Thanks whoever you were. It was about topping my plant. I'm really interested in the cultivation part of this program to help me with my plant.:banana: :fly: :banana: Thanks for your time, your high time!!

Uhh....

Why didn;t you just log into MP and change the email addy it forwards the forum posts too...

Also... wouldn't that person with your email addy now be reading everytime someone posted on a thread you are subscribed to?

Like MP passion doesn't run of your ISP's email server lol.

To Dizzyhead or whatever. This is my first time, excuse me second time using this web-site. I don't know exactly how to do it perfectly, sorry. Just asking for some help from kind folk. Thanks for the warm welcome though smokinmom! :ccc: ;)

In the indoor growing section I have a thread that I could use some advice from some talented growers:farm: Anything might help! Check it out. It's KILLA!:stoned:

Latest posts

Back