2nd Try

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jus a quick lil update not realy much to see but hey i now have 3 mangos and 3 thais they look very small but thats b/c i pulled them down in the rockwool blocks so they dnt root into them so when i transplant them into coco i dnt have to leave them in the blocks

the 3 bigest ones are the mangos and the thais are about a week hehinde them the last pic is of 1 of the thais i acedently knocked over into the water with the nutes in it suffered some quite bad burn and i didnt think it was going to make it but its got some new growth now so its all good

new1.jpg

Image047.jpg

Image048.jpg

Image049.jpg

Image050.jpg

Image051.jpg

whatya growing in mate i know ya did nft which is pretty easy but you didnt state what medium your using this time around.

skallie

hey you guys that grow in coco

on saterday ill be going to my local grow den for coco supplies was just after some advice on how to set up the pots eg clay pellets at bottom 1/4 then coco and clay pellets mixed then coco on top how do you guys do it as this is the first time Ive used coco
should i give them nutes strait away?
should i transplant the Thais or should i leave them on the tank for another week or so till there abit bigger?

so today was the day of the transplant from the NFT tank into there own pots filled with clay pellets and coco
i left 2 of the Thais on the tank i dnt fink there quite big enough yet they haven't got enough of a root system

i filled the pots bout 1/4 with clay pellets then up to 1/2 way with a 50/50 mix of pellets and coco then the last bit was all coco
I've given them a wetering with 1/4 strength canna coco A-B

heres some pics

Image052.jpg

Image054.jpg

Image055.jpg

Image056.jpg

Image057.jpg

Image058.jpg

hey sd 3 of mine are the same thai super skunk as your doing in your grow so pull up a seat and :watchplant: looks like im bout 3 weeks ahead of yours :48:

Hello there, i not been around much looks like you made the switch then.
I'd of put more coco in personally, not all way to top but not far off, the coco seems to shrink over time especially if you let it dry out.

Nutes sounds right to me, mine easily handle same dose at that size, but then again mines a different strain.

Mine sometimes look a bit annoyed for a few days after transplant, if yours do just keep feeding them as you do and they should be fine.

How often are you planning to feed? Are you going to feed with run off every time? Best advice is to do but i only feed enough to get good run off once a week.
I test the ph of that run off and its never got above 5.9.
I know that my pots hold 2 litres of feed before i get run off so they get 2 litres 6 days a week and then 3+ litres 1 day.

Like i said best advice is feed with run off every time but when you got a few on go that gets expensive fast lol ;)

O yeah best tip if you dont already then buy the canna A/B in 10 L bottles they only £30 ish and will last ages.
Saves you a fortune in long run.

No Rhizotonic or Cannazym?
I use a root stim for first few weeks or just after re-poting and results on the second veg round were quicker ( although not always healthy, hmmm ) growing plants, i've got 6 that i been vegging waiting for the others to finish and they nearly 3ft already, they are going to be huge man and there all multiple cola plants twill be a sight to behold for sure lol.
Not using cannazym as yet but i intend on.

thanks NB u pretty much answerd all the questions i was going to pm you later lol like how much should i feed them and when

as they grow i will fill the pots with more coco not using any cannazym or the other 1 u said either what are they for???

sorry for being abit dumb but this is still my 1st time so need all the help and advice everyone is willing to give

Google em, saves me writting it lol.
Ones a root stim and ones to help keep the plant healthy amongst other things.
:)

Right awn! Mango is what I just ordered for myself. I wanted a tastey herb and wasn't concerned with size and weight. Although it looks like Mango grows big amounts outdoors. Can't wait to see a update and some more pics!

hey guys & girls i havent been on here in ages had a few problems with internet (i didnt pay the bill lol) unfortunatly i have only ended up with 1 female 1 of the thais ill stick up some pics later

SWEET! I mean to bad on the males, but that thai is cool. It looks just like mine hehe, cept I don't know how many of mine are female yet. I just sit here in mid June and salavate over the thought of that thai, the stock pics of it make it look so tastey.:)

Monday i took 4 clones from my Thai its very low tech as i dnt have any money atm there just in rockwool blocks on take away containers with pint glasses over them i am also re-vegging my other plant as i only have the 1 space to use is there anything i should know bout the re-vegging is there anything special i should be doing?????

Heres a few pics if anyones interested

Image099.jpg

Image101.jpg

Dunno bout re-veg.

Clones, are you keeping rockwool moist and are you burping the glasses to give em fresh air etc?

Long time no see ;)

yes I'm doing both mate i been spraying them with water every couple of hours so they nice and moist so i guess there burped every time i take the glass off to spray them lol

Latest posts

Back