2nd week of flowering. Gotta love it..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrPuffAlot

Green thumb in training
Reaction score
enjoy ladies and gents :hubba:

DSC02044.JPG

DSC02045.JPG

DSC02046.JPG

DSC02047.JPG

DSC02049.JPG

DSC02050.JPG

DSC02051.JPG

Great lookin garden there. In a few more weeks you will have some nice ripe buds. Keep up the good work.

bigbudsbruddah said:
Great lookin garden there. In a few more weeks you will have some nice ripe buds. Keep up the good work.

Thanks bro, im just following in your footsteps.

I can't wait to dry/cure and give my buddy a sample,
and charge his pompus *** 400 a oze. :spit:

Very nice! like the labels on the pics.

Nice grow set up. And Crops!!! What kind of lights are you using and where are thay located in the set up? How many watts or lumens are you usin for that amount of plants and space? How much space?

Richy-B said:
Nice grow set up. And Crops!!! What kind of lights are you using and where are thay located in the set up? How many watts or lumens are you usin for that amount of plants and space? How much space?

Im using a 1000w Light set up with Sunmaster HPS bulb.
The light are hung up the highest they can go.
I know it maybe a little over kill.. BUT.. as they say.
you REAP what you SOW.. and you can never have to much light.
can you??:hubba:

- this kind of concerns me, because this lamp has some serious
output. And the plants are growing taller and taller towards it.
Im hoping they dont get burnt, cause the lights can't get any higher.

you should try maybe some topping or some LST... just basically tie your plant down so it doesn't grow up into the light bulb

MrPuffAlot said:
enjoy ladies and gents :hubba:
If you did anything to them IMHO I would top them and get abunch of colas on them,instead of just one main cola.You can do that all over the plant.So where you clip it,two more nodes will start to grow from that spot,where you clipped the one.You will end up with more bud sites and more colas.Hope this helps,Keep it GREEN:hubba:

berserker71 said:
If you did anything to them IMHO I would top them and get abunch of colas on them,instead of just one main cola.You can do that all over the plant.So where you clip it,two more nodes will start to grow from that spot,where you clipped the one.You will end up with more bud sites and more colas.Hope this helps,Keep it GREEN:hubba:

so does more bud sits mean more bud weight wise or just more bud sites?

it is a great way to control height tho thats for sure :)

HGB said:
so does more bud sits mean more bud weight wise or just more bud sites?

it is a great way to control height tho thats for sure :)
More Bud sites means more sites for buds to start at.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

I would top them. You also get more weight. Just read an article in Skunk Magazine and the plants getting topped ussually came out with a heavier yield.
If there is anyway you can lower and raise the light accordingly? They sound like they're stretching for that light!

Latest posts

Back