3 Weeks vacatoin and come home to this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
Got home from Arkie and Had Fun and even bought some Arkie weed and that was "****" weed and for the Price, it was real Sad can't talk about it, and I Am Sooo Glad to be home, to be able to buy Real smoke at a real price.;) this is why I am growing my own.

I get home to find the leafs tips turnning brown, in pix 1,

and pix 2 the leafs are curling under and are skinning,

and the the last pix are the Big fan leafs and they are crumbling dry..

My lights was about 32 inches above the girls and they gotten a Good feed water before I left and the soil was kinda moist at the bottom and dry at the top when I got home.
So watered good and they had the smell of Lemon juice as I am flushing in hoping to harvesting this month..
Feed with Fox farms and that was 1 Tsp to a gal
So how do I fix them.?

3-27 012.jpg

3-28 010.jpg

3-28 012.jpg

they kept for 3wks on one watering?!?

nutes, and time.

lotek said:
they kept for 3wks on one watering?!?

nutes, and time.

Yea 3 weeks with NO eyes watching over them and gave them a Good Gal of water with food when I got back.
How I know that the soil will last that long is because I water 3 weeks before I left and I had to wait for the next Good watering right before I left.
Maybe I abuse them for Not having a extra eyes but Didn't have anybody worth a dam and the one person I could count on, went on a 3 month Vacation before I did..

Oh well they will servive the abuse :hubba:

what a bummer, Should have tried this stuff, see pic

customer_wocoin_images_subcats_irrigation supplement_s.jpg

They are like kids. You let them go without oversight and you can expect something bad is going to happen. On the other hand if you keep them within eyesight or earshot they can flourish and learn from your teachings and or just love. =)

Look on the brighter side, at least they are upright and not lying down completely. There still is hope!

Im sad for you, looks like they where doing good before this horrible mistreatment, PRAY my freind, those dont look too close to harvest and id be worried about stress turning them hermie. Well water them babies, for gods sake dont leave them alone again, this is my motto if they where my kids how would i treat them and thus feed, water, and watch them close any signes of bannanas or balls and a nutre would be in order.

My plants are just sprouts and they take an 1/8 a gal ever day.

there still good still green and about 4 week from harvest and they be fine.Got to give alittle extra TLC from here and out..
I have have seen some improvement.

if you can sacrifice a couple of weeks (as long as your in the first couple weeks of flower) you should remove the dead branches... it might take a bit for your girls to learn, but the energy will go to the top afterward...

WOW.... They actually do not look bad at all for being neglected for 3 weeks..... you may have some hope of pulling some good out of this one.....

Granted it is not an optimal situation, but not all is lost I think.

thats what im feelin CG. My chilluns start dropping leaves on the 3rd day....

Thats too much shock for anything but a cactus. I dont think there going to make it. If they do there going to be stunted or turn hermy.

not bad for three weeks i have done worse in one week! good luck with the rebound brother, the stress could either be real good or real Hermyish.

If you can go 3 weeks without watering then IMO you need to add some peralite into your soil or add some more drain holes thats too long to sit in moist soil. No oxygen is getting to your roots. That may be your problem. When growing in soil you need to let soil dry out so oxygen can reach the roots. Then water them. But good luck and hope they don't Hermi on you...take care..

I am happy to see they survived for you! I have the same dillemma of travel in about a month for 2 weeks. I hope mine survive also.

Flyinghigh said:
Yea 3 weeks with NO eyes watching over them and gave them a Good Gal of water with food when I got back.
How I know that the soil will last that long is because I water 3 weeks before I left and I had to wait for the next Good watering right before I left.
Maybe I abuse them for Not having a extra eyes but Didn't have anybody worth a dam and the one person I could count on, went on a 3 month Vacation before I did..

Oh well they will servive the abuse :hubba:

I disagree with this advice. I keep my girls wet / moist all the time (no dry-out), and they thrive. Plenty of oxygen gets into the roots each day and with each watering I can hear the airbubbles at the surface as water replaces the air below. I think the advice I have heard of waiting to see dryness at top of soil is bad advice.

Sir_Tokie said:
If you can go 3 weeks without watering then IMO you need to add some peralite into your soil or add some more drain holes thats too long to sit in moist soil. No oxygen is getting to your roots. That may be your problem. When growing in soil you need to let soil dry out so oxygen can reach the roots. Then water them. But good luck and hope they don't Hermi on you...take care..

Wow, if I left my plants for 3 weeks they would just be dead bent sticks when I got home. 3 days is a stretch for me!

Doesnt 3 weeks without any water or care for a plant in bud just somehow sound completly insane? Maybe in huge containers with moisture contol crystals? Idk, but it looks like in the pix your growing in fairly small containers standing in bowls? Is that how they are able to go so long? they stand in a bowl of water till they dry out? Maybe folks could help ya better if we knew

Soil type and size of container, type of light and wattage, room temps, PH of your nut mix and quality of water you use, and all the details you can muster about your setup and technique.

Hey WWW, i think sir tokie is saying that thats way to long for a plant to stand in the same wet dirt without any additional waterings. Your saying you keep yous moist with fressh waterings, this guy's just stay wet and dont seem to drain. And i think most of us would agree that that is just too long between waterings to still be wet.

Latest posts

Back