3rd Grow, and it's so nice to be back!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cycloneare1

Reaction score
Whats up everyone, oh man it has been a while since my last post here, at least a year and a half! Wow, anyways i wont bore you with the details of where ive been so lets just get to it, my new grow! We're growing an assortment of varieties unknown, all except for the 3 purple haze seeds which my sis has been saving for just such an occasion :D The grow space is approx. 5 ft. x 2.5 ft. x 4.5 ft. (LxWxH) and as of yesterday is equipped with a 400W mh bulb (haha assembling the ballast and hard wiring it was an experience). For the first two and a half weeks the lights were under 4 42W CFL's. We are on week three now, below are some pics from week 1 day 6. Let me know what you think! Ill try to post some updated pics here in a bit...Take it easy my friends, time to smoke myself incoherent :hubba:

Week 1.jpg

Week 1 pov2.jpg

Week 1 pov3.jpg

Week 1 pov4.jpg

So i managed to get a couple photos from the newly equipped grow room and here they are...keep in mind its rly bright in there and i shot this with my crappy camera phone, i will have better pictures by the weekend!

Week 2.jpg

Week 2 pov2.jpg

So heres those images i promised, lol no ones observing rly but for those of you who may be watching and enjoy watching home operations from the very beginning enjoy the pics, let me know what you think!

Week 2 pov3.jpg

Week 2 pov4.jpg

Week 2 pov5.jpg

Week 2 pov6.jpg

Week 2 pov7.jpg

Week 2 pov8.jpg

Thnx guys, keep checking back ill try to post new pics twice a week, i got a lotta free time lol...Btw anyone have any suggestions on how i can improve the grow? I'm still kinda new to this, only my 3rd time and i feel like theres something missing...Maybe CO2? idk, open to suggestions!

Girls are looking perfect, thanks 4 asking! We transplanted them into larger pots last tuesday, here are some pics i took after the transplant! Lol i was suprised to see them shoot up as soon as we got them in some new soil, i believe they were really badly root-bound in their last pots...Ill post more pics tomorrow after I top a few of them and give 'em a lil trim up!

Week 4 pov2.jpg

Week 4 pov3.jpg

Week 4 pov4.jpg

Week 4 pov5.jpg

Week 4 pov6.jpg

Week 4 pov7.jpg

Week 4.jpg

Looking good! It's nice to get back into such a beneficial hobby isn't it?

:fly:

Oh you know it, nothing quite as satisfactory as opening the door and catching the aroma and it being so strong you get light-headed...mmm, nothing better...

Well as promised i took a couple more photos, these are the plants as of today, just after trimming...

Snapshot_20100209_2.jpg

Snapshot_20100209_4.jpg

Snapshot_20100209_5.jpg

Week 5 pov2.jpg

Week 5 pov3.jpg

Week 5 pov4.jpg

Week 5 pov5.jpg

Week 5.jpg

cycloneare1 said:
Thnx guys, keep checking back ill try to post new pics twice a week, i got a lotta free time lol...Btw anyone have any suggestions on how i can improve the grow? I'm still kinda new to this, only my 3rd time and i feel like theres something missing...Maybe CO2? idk, open to suggestions!

Looking good.....if your looking for a good yield just keep potting up every time you see roots out the bottom. Bigger root mass=bigger yield
Other than that, just keep doing what your doing cause it seems to be working. Best of luck with them

Well its day 37, all original plants are still with us and lookin incredible! They took really well to the trimming and the ones we topped are responding exactly as we intended so im glad to say its all coming together :hubba: Here are some pics...

IMG00104.jpg

IMG00105.jpg

IMG00106.jpg

IMG00107.jpg

IMG00108.jpg

IMG00109.jpg

Well its only been a day since my last post but the little ladies are looking so much better after i fed them yesterday i had to take a couple pics and post them. Here is Day 38!

Week 6 pov2-1.jpg

Week 6 pov2-2.jpg

Week 6 pov2-3.jpg

Week 6 pov2-4.jpg

Week 6 pov2-5.jpg

So those are all female plants? How many do you have total? I am sorry if I missed those answers above.

They look good to me (i am not yet a grower, but I know what it should look like haha).

I am here daily reading stuff, trying to get "edumakated" before I do anything.

Good job on those though :)

MeatnCheese said:
So those are all female plants? How many do you have total? I am sorry if I missed those answers above.

They look good to me (i am not yet a grower, but I know what it should look like haha).

I am here daily reading stuff, trying to get "edumakated" before I do anything.

Good job on those though :)

Hey MeatnCheese, lol were not sure of the sex at the current moment, were cutting clones in the next couple weeks and are going to force flower them as soon as they root to determine the sex but as of now we're jst vibing with the possitive energy, never hurts to call 'em girls until the verdict is in if ya know what i mean ;) Good luck on your potential future operation, and just remember to enjoy it! i know it looks like a lot to take in at first but the best bit of advice i ever recieved here was to just take time to appreciate the simplistic aspects of each plant and the beauty in its development :D the rest seems to take care of itself after time! Happy Growing!

Well its day 43, not really anything special but the little ladies are doing spectacular! Here are some pics, tell me what you think, feedback helps me improve my operation...

Week 7 pov2.jpg

Week 7 pov3.jpg

Week 7 pov4.jpg

Week 7 pov5.jpg

Week 7 pov6.jpg

Week 7.jpg

Latest posts

Back