3rd week flower-Tie them down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dsix7one

Reaction score
Waaassssuuuppp!!! the girs are in their 3rd week of flowering...dont know if u guys recognize the strains yet,i dont have any idea....anyway got 3 sativa girls in the back that are getting way taller than the rest of them and wanted to know if it was okay to tie the tops down,so they dont get burnt or something...the last pic is 1 one the girls thats about 18 inches taller...let me know wats up...thanks!!!

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33761

SANY02700001.JPG

SANY02790001.JPG

SANY02800001.JPG

SANY02810001.JPG

SANY02820001.JPG

SANY02830001.JPG

SANY02840001.JPG

SANY02850001.JPG

Garden looks nice.
Thats why I don't like growing indica's and sativa's at the same time.

Nothing left to do but tie it down.

I like to find the place where I want my stalk to bend at, and I start slowly pinching the stalk in between my thumb and finger untill the stalk gradually folds down to where I need it (out of burning distance from the lights). I have nevery noticed this adversely affect my yeild, in fact, it seems I get some of my biggest yeilds off of the plants I do this too. Oh, and I do it at about 3 weeks too, if the stretch is too big for my box to handle.

The stalks are pretty soft up top..i can actually bend about ft down from the top into a 90 degree bend or more..can i just bend it as far as i need too without low stress training or LST if u want to get technical,or is that what lst is

Dsix7one said:
The stalks are pretty soft up top..i can actually bend about ft down from the top into a 90 degree bend or more..can i just bend it as far as i need too without low stress training or LST if u want to get technical,or is that what lst is

Yea, bending it down is LST.

yeah...i read that lst was gradually pinching and bending gradually until snapped...is that right??? stalks so soft that i dont have to crush it to bend it...is that the same thing

Yeap, same thing, the whole idea behind what everyone is saying is: bend your plant down gently, just be nice...

thanks !!!i tied them down...see what happens.

Latest posts

Back