3rd week of flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i_love_amsterdam

Professional Bong Hitter
Reaction score
I'm wondering about the leaf curling I'm having. Is this normal during flowering? Could it be light intensity/heat causing it? Or maybe overwatering? The leaves also seem to be kinda weak and not very wide or thick. Kinda stringy like. Any help is much appreciated

DSC02208.JPG

DSC02206.JPG

Could be over watering. How often and how much do you water? What about proper ventilation? It could be way too hot in that spot.

I would look at the amount of nutes that you are feeding, mainly Nirtogen as it looks like it may be overfed

Yes, as Massproducer said, it could be too much nitrogen. When leaves are curled under at the tips like a claw, it's often a sign off too much N.

I'm using a 400w hps. Ventilation is pretty good but I'm growing in a homebox and flowered it at 7". it stretched to 27" and i've probly only got a foot of clearance now from my light.. It got kinda hot around here for the last week so temps were up to about 85. Luckily its gotten much cooler and I should be good for the rest of the grow. it's been a real ***** trying to grow indoors during the summer. I think it's probly the nitrogen thing tho. It hasn't ever responded very well to nutes. I'm uing fox farm and hadn't given it hardly any nutes before I flowered so the 2 times that i have in flower I used the grow big along with my other stuff, which i'm sure is high in nitrogen. I'm gonna go ahead and flush it and not use the grow big at all. Strictly flowering nutes from here on out. Whatever it is, it's definitely not affecting the buds cuz those things are gettin huge! :) Thanks for the help everyone!

Latest posts

Back