4.5 weeks into flower MASTER KUSH what do ya think??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiterussian

Reaction score
I ended up removing 2 of my plants due to room, now there growing outside in the waterfarms, these are 4 plants (3 Dutch passion master kush, 1 citral hashplant from ultimate indica collection) Just wanted to share some pics of my grow, and 2 of the master kush plants are getting so big i have to tie it leaning over its getting a little light burn from being so close but the buds look great, and the one in the back left corner has :ignore: FROSTY Buds :ignore: and the leaves around them.

kush 1.jpg

kush 2.jpg

kush 3.jpg

kush 4.jpg

kush 5.jpg

kush 6.jpg

kush 7.jpg

kush 8.jpg

kush 9.jpg

kush 10.jpg

Nice grow man. What kind of Ventilation you have going there. I have that same exact fan in my grow room. Looking good bro.:holysheep:

ILoveganja.com said:
Nice grow man. What kind of Ventilation you have going there. I have that same exact fan in my grow room. Looking good bro.:holysheep:
Haha that little fan on the floor is just to move air around, i got 2 vortex fans, and a 4 foot tall carbon filter the main fan vents the hot air out of the hood, and the other is for the carbon filter

Latest posts

Back