This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AJNAG EKOMS18

i left my plants lights on for 24 hours yesterday accidently and they are 5 weeks into flower ,will this hurt my plants?? i have the lights on right now since its the time for theyr light,should i turn the lights off? i just dont want them to reveg but im not sure if one day is enough to hurt them

If your already back on schedule, relax and smoke a joint.

If the genetics are decent and no others stress, they'll be fine.

One time should not hurt them. 12 hr uninterrupted darkness is the key to flowering. I have heard of people running the lighht 24 on/12 off. But to be safe Go back to regular light cycle that the plants are use to. Watch for male flowers(hermies) just to be safe. Heres some GREEN MOJOto help your plants along.

My girl's dad went into the room my grow is in the other mornign during the dark period. he kept telling me it was fine cause he just pluged in a 4xt12 for 10min or so and oppened the door to the outside a few times... today i just killed a sativa i vegged for 12weeks 3.5 weeks into flower... only a week into real trich growth....

I've found 2 plants with nanners today... of 5. the one i killed looks like <2oz but easily could have pulled >8oz had it finished. the other one with nanners got spider mites 2 days ago and is now about to turn all my other plants herm due to infestation stress(even tho i have pretty much eradicated them). if not from the mites then from the alcohol/h2o2/neem/soap spray i have to drench them in twice a day.

I know its not his fault hick. there were so many other probs with that gen that im sure they are all on the edge of flipping herm, but the light shift was just the grain of sand that tipped it. i just hope it didnt do anything to my second crop. they are an experimental group of sativas from 12/12. they are commercial strains from a bag of mixed up seed stock i had a seller save from me from his product. i have them tucked away a bit more but they sure are some funny mutation prone children.

i was professional when talking to him Hick, he is my fatherinlaw and the owner of where i live and is the blind subsidiary of my operation so i tried my best to explain how any light, regardless of strength will lower our yield and crap the products up. But i had to be nice and drop it there cause i am just as responsible for causeing stress to them in SURE.

thanks alot fellow pot smokers ,my plants seem ok(no hermies) and everyday the buds seem to grow, i was also wondering if its possible to add to much bloom nutrients and if adding more makes a difference ?and also what would be the difference between a plant that flowered 6 weeks compared to 12 weeks????

You can Burn the plant with fertilizers real easy. Most ferts are to strong for marijuana plant if you follow their instructions Most people start a weak mix and slowly incress the strength. The sun leaves will tell you if the ferts are to strong by curling under. look in the "RESOURCES". You have to slowly build up ferts.
Different strain take longer to mature. The color of triches is what you watch for, when they are 30%+ amber colored it is time to harvest.

Latest posts

Back