420-Sharp Trimming Scissors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rofl:

Dont waste the $$$$

a .99c from Goodwill is all ya need....dont get suked into the 420hupe.com:D

welcome to the passion

:48:

Here's a great quality pair of scissors from a good company, Fiskars.... Around $8 ;)

The spring really helps when you have lots to trim! :joint:

Fiskars Micro Tip Pruning Snip 9921.jpg

dirtyolsouth said:
Here's a great quality pair of scissors from a good company, Fiskars. ;)

The spring really helps when you have lots to trim! :joint:
ya what he said these r the best things ever I love these things..like u said makes trimming a piece of cake nice and sharp..also been using them to cut branches there tht sharp .:D

Not really after the Sharpness myself as I am the easy to clean....I know My Shyt is sticky sticky....SPring loaded or not they all Get gummy....

4u. i use the fiskers and they are great. when they get a little gummed up i just simply dip in some vodka and wipe off with a scrubby pad... i just dip and carefuly scrub it off the blades

If it trims the buds I use it. Scraping the scissor hash off is a trimmers bonus

sunakard2000 said:
4u. i use the fiskers and they are great. when they get a little gummed up i just simply dip in some vodka and wipe off with a scrubby pad... i just dip and carefuly scrub it off the blades

I agree...thats what I do...I have a small glass with EC and have the .99c scissors sitting in there...and rotate them...But why spend 15 dollars on one pair???...Dont get me wrong I do have these but realy dont see a diffrance between them

:48:

I really need scissors with large finger and thumb holes. I could never use those scissors to trim a whole plant. I use Bonsai scissors. They come in different sizes and I have found those to be the best for me.

I do have to say that the 420 scissors just look like regular scissors that they have put the name 420 on and marked up.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I really need scissors with large finger and thumb holes. I could never use those scissors to trim a whole plant. I use Bonsai scissors. They come in different sizes and I have found those to be the best for me.

I do have to say that the 420 scissors just look like regular scissors that they have put the name 420 on and marked up.
:yeahthat: :icon_smile:

Yeah, the Bonsai scissors are where it's at and developed over time just for trimming. The Japanese do know their cutlery.

Wet

Well, I ordered two pairs and have to say that I absolutely love them. They're definitely sharp and even though there's no spring action and the non-stick still gets goo on them they haven't gummed up and the goo scrapes off. Honestly they're lighter without a spring assembly and more nimble IMO. I'm curious how long they'll stay this sharp but overall they're replacing my old Fiskars.

One of the most important part of your growing marijuana is harvesting mainly because trimming is involved here. You can use a trimming machine or scissors to trim. It needs lots of patience. Trimming buds from their stems and cutting both large and small leaves without losing any of the flower is tricky. Use sharp scissors for this process.

lindseyj said:
One of the most important part of your growing marijuana is harvesting mainly because trimming is involved here. You can use a trimming machine or scissors to trim. It needs lots of patience. Trimming buds from their stems and cutting both large and small leaves without losing any of the flower is tricky. Use sharp scissors for this process.

I use this:D

machette.jpeg

I'm with TOA, I smell spam. I use Fiskers but I also use the larger Fisker for branch cutting as it will dull the smaller trimming pair. I can see where the Bonsai scissors would be beneficial when doing a lot of trimming.

I got a couple of pairs of supersharp trimming scissors on ebay...I use one till it gums up then use the otger to scrape the goidies off...then when both get to sticky I use iso to clean and then let the iso dry out n scrape up those goidies.

best 5 bux ever.

they are small fit in your hand and are spring loaded...very sharp and one pair is teal the other purple.

im sure they are still on there for sale. Two for $5 free shipping.

I use a product called "Scissor Fix" to clean mine, works great! Cleans three at a time. I usually leave them in a minute or so, and they wipe perfectly clean.

hXXps://www.sunlightsupply.com/p-14525-scissor-fix.aspx

Latest posts

Back