420_Osborn's GJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: 1/17/2011

All four flowering ladies got fed yesterday: Trainwreck, G-13, White Widow, and Barney Rubble. Standard General Hydroponic: 3 part with Molasses, BioWeed, and Cal-Mag +. Did some trimming around the bottom of Barney Rubble and ended up with 3 cuttings.

Dipped those in Clonex and placed them in the Hot House. The Hot House is sitting on a heating mat. I'm gonna crack the dome once a day and re-humidify. You can see the Alaskan Thunderf**k in the old BR pot and also the little Trainwreck clones.

The stakes in the two pics are 3 feet and are sunk into the bottom of the pot; so the plants are about 2'3'' tall.

Picture Time:

Pic 1 - Hot House w/ clones
Pic 2 - Flower Box
Pic 3 - Trainwreck
Pic 4 - Barney Rubble
View attachment DSCN1231.jpg

View attachment DSCN1236.jpg

View attachment DSCN1232.jpg

View attachment DSCN1234.jpg

Looking good Ozzy! Which brand Trainwreck are you using if you don't mind me asking.

TIA

Dont know exactly who the gear came from but its from Western Canada.

BTW: Welcome to the journal!

Very nice grow ozz! How long have you been flowering the Train and Barney?

Welcome Stoneage! They have both been flowering for 12 days.

Update: 1/21/2011

Strain (Daze Vegging/Daze Flowering) Status

1. Trainwreck (36/16) Got full strength GH 3-Part Bloom feeding last night. Starting to form bud sites.

2. Barney Ruble (38/16) Got full strength GH Bloom feeding last night. Buds are beginning! But I'm starting to doubt that this is Barney Rubble...It is probably some random bagseed that my buddy gave me...At least the clones died Destiny!

3. White Widow (35/11) Got full strength GH Bloom feeding last night. Showing bud sites.

4. G-13 (43/9) Got full strength GH Bloom feeding last night. No action as far as bud sites but has pre-flowers.

5. Alaskan Thunderfuck (20/N-A, Still coming out of clone stage) Got Fox Farms week 2 feeding tonight.

6. Blue Dream (10/N-A) Still in party cup, gonna transplant into the 1 gallon next time it needs water...Only has gotten minimal amounts of Super Thrive.

7. Trainwreck #1 (4/N-A) Got Fox Farms week 1 feeding today. Never seen a droopy leaf even while rooting.

8. Trainwreck #2 (4/N-A) Got Fox Farms week 1 feeding today. Never seen a droopy leaf even while rooting.

Hey ozo, you have been busy. Looking like you got lots going on. Are you happy with everything? Can you replace your red sheet with a white one?
Did your clones turn out ok? You have not been to my journal, ok whatever:p :huh: :cry:
Good to see your journal and you!

Yeah things have been real busy around the Land of Oz.

I am happy with everything except the supposed Powdery Mildew on the Alaskan Thunderf**k. But I think I can contain it.

What would the white sheet do?

The red one really keeps light from escaping, which is what I'm after. The ply-wood has mylar on the inside ;)

Gosh I'm too drunk, Time to volcano!

Got the pictures up!!!

Now maybe there'll be some action round these parts!

Thanks Nova.

I'm gonna take some pics tonight after I do a little green thumbin.

Its been a few days!!

Update: 1/30/2011

Strain (Daze Vegging) Status

5. Alaskan Thunderfuck (29) I hacked this little girl up yesterday. I took 6 clones from side branching, topped her, and made that a clone too. Dunked those in clonex and placed 'em in the bubble cloner, it had 1/2 tsp of SuperThrive and about 1.75 gallons of distilled water. Needs water tomorrow probably.

6. Blue Dream (21) Got Fox Farms week 3 mix along with SuperThrive and Cal-Mag + yesterday. I transplanted this one into a 2 gallon pot today and plan on flipping over to flower on February 8th, that'd be 30 days veg. I'm not gonna top this one. Just gonna put it under the 600w and let her (fingers crossed) grow.

7. Trainwreck #1 (14) & 8. Trainwreck #2 (14) Lolly-popped the stunted leafs from when it was in clone stage. It got Fox Farms week 3 mix with Cal-Mag+, SuperThrive, and BioWeed. Looking GOOD!
Pictures:

Alaskan TF

View attachment DSCN1277.jpg
View attachment DSCN1279.jpg

Clones

View attachment DSCN1280.jpg

Blue Dream

View attachment DSCN1285.jpg
View attachment DSCN1286.jpg

TW #1

View attachment DSCN1282.jpg

TW #2

View attachment DSCN1281.jpg

Flower Update: 1/30/2011

1. Trainwreck (36/25) Will probably need to be fed tomorrow night. Still playing around with the GH 3-part before i switch over to the GH FloraNova blends.

2. Barney Ruble (38/25) Feed tomorrow?? I dunno. I just let flowering plants do their thing haha.

3. White Widow (35/20) got a feeding yesterday or the day before.

4. G-13 (41/18) chugging along, needs water in the next few days.

I'm STILL waiting for my 600w to come in the mail. Should be here tomorrow, so then I can spread the plant a little more. I usually like to give each one their own "zone" to grow in, but with all 4 under the one 400w its getting crowded.

Pictures

Trainwreck

View attachment TW.jpg
View attachment tw buds2.jpg

Barney Rubble

View attachment sativa.jpg
View attachment buds 3.jpg

Whole Tent shot

View attachment tent.jpg

White Widow

View attachment ww.jpg
View attachment ww buds.jpg

G-13

View attachment g-13.jpg
View attachment g-13 buds.jpg

What do u think about the Barney's genetics ? She looks awesome

I deffinately want to ride along for the rest of this one. Im really looking forward to seeing that Widow, as I have 1 pretty WW bean sittin here I was thinking about veg'n in the spring for clones if its a girl.

Your girls look pro Os, and your setup rocks... You obviously took some time and care setting up.

bho_expertz said:
What do u think about the Barney's genetics ? She looks awesome

Its actually a random bagseed that was supposed to be "Barney Rubble". I picked up an ounce of fire meds and about an 8th of it was the BR...Dont know anything else about her.

She is a stretcher tho!! I'd only top her once and introduce a lot of LST if you plan on growing anything close to this plant.

Sixx said:
I deffinately want to ride along for the rest of this one. Im really looking forward to seeing that Widow, as I have 1 pretty WW bean sittin here I was thinking about veg'n in the spring for clones if its a girl.

Your girls look pro Os, and your setup rocks... You obviously took some time and care setting up.

I'm glad you're on board.

The WW is from a Canadian breeder, I dont know the name tho. She is a stinky one I'll tell ya that.

Thanks for the kind words Sixx....You've convinced me to update!!

Update: 2/06/2011

1. Trainwreck (36/32) Flushed about 3 days ago...May need a feeding tonight.

2. Barney Ruble (38/32) Fed 2 days ago, probably needs the half way flush next.

3. White Widow (35/27) Fed 2 days ago, needs a mid way Flush, but probably gonna wait till about 35 days or so

4. G-13 (41/23) Got flushed 2 days ago as well. Needs a feed here today.

5. Alaskan Thunderfuck (GONE)...The Powdery Mildew came back so I shipped this plant out. I still have 7 clones...Zero have rooted tho.

6. Blue Dream (28) Goes into flower on Tuseday...@ 30 daze of veg. Looks like a good plant. Its adjusted to its 2 gallon pot and has started to grow up again. Got flushed 3 or 4 days ago. HAHA I pulled all the major fan leafs off her...Just an experiment.

7. Trainwreck #1 (21) Like the growth but not much branching. Gonna top this plant once the ATF gives me an opening in the cloner. I'll change out the water then too. Fed Fox Farms week 4 mix 3 days ago.

8. Trainwreck #2 (21) Leaning towards keeping this one as the mother. Best branching out of the two. Fed Fox Farms week 4 mix 3 days ago.

9. White Rhino (4) Still in clone mode...Fed the other day.

Picture Time:

TW

View attachment TW.jpg
View attachment TWbud.jpg

BR

View attachment BR.jpg
View attachment BRbud.jpg

WW

View attachment WW.jpg
View attachment WWbud.jpg

G-13

View attachment G-13.jpg
View attachment g-13bud.jpg

ATF Clones

View attachment ATF C.jpg

Blue Dream

View attachment BD.jpg

Possible TW mother

View attachment TW 2.jpg

White Rhino clone with Heavy Duty Fruity clone(in party cup) that I'm gifting.

View attachment WR HDF.jpg

Latest posts

Back