420_Osborn's GJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: 2/13/2011

Strain (Daze Vegging/Daze Flowering) Status

1. Trainwreck (36/39) So I'm watching this like a hawk, I had 2 other plants hermie because of a light leak...Should have my tent all fixed up now...Active intake is where it's gotta be now. I wanna go to around 55 days with this but the bananna factor will come into play there.

2. Barney Ruble (38/39) on the hermie watch...wanted to go 65 but we shall see.

3. White Widow (35/32) Harvested @ 32 daze.... Hermie

4. G-13 (41/31) Harvested @ 31 daze... Hermie

5. Alaskan Thunderfuck (in transistion) only 2 of 7 clones rooted...One is going to my friend, the other is staying around for a while but I have no plans on flowering it. This will be the last time you see the ATF.

6. Blue Dream (30/6) no pre-sex yet. Lookin good tho.

7. Trainwreck #1 & 8. Trainwreck #2 (28) Re-potted #1. I plan on re-potting #2 once I see some root bumps on the new TW clones. TW #1 will be going into flower in about a week I feel.

9. White Rhino (13) Vegging. Still showing a slight issue but I'm investigating!! Cant seem to pinpoint the issue. But its not hurting the plant...Grew about 4-6 inches over the weekend while I was gone.

Oh shoot, a light leak. Well, you won't do that again. Sorry that happened.:cry:

bummer on the light leak but it's just part of the learning process. We all do it one time or another

Green(No more Hermie) Mojo for the rest your ladies

Hey ozo, not trying to bring up bad memories, but can you tell me about the light leak? how often etc?

Hey Rose, Good morning! How are you today? I freakin hate mondays!!

The TW hermied on me as well...I got 275 wet grams off her.

The Light Leak.....I bought a new tent and it has vents near the bottom. When I set it up i left the two vents that were facing the walls open... I flower at night to control heat so I can only assume that light was leaking through the vents during the day. It was happening for around 20 days in a row... DOH!!

Yeah, but I took the clones before she went into the flower room...So they "Should" be fine...

I am sure you took care of the light leak right away. That is too bad. Good you have clones of TW.

I am in love with my plants right now. Have a good valentines.

Update: 2/15/2011

1. Trainwreck (36/40) Hermie'd. I harvested 14 days early. Should still be good buds. 275 wet grams.

2. Barney Ruble (38/41) on the hermie watch...wanted to go 65 but we shall see. The pistols are starting to turn brown. Trichs are 5% clear 95% cloudy.

3. White Widow (35/32) Hermie'd. Harvested @ 32 daze....39 total grams

4. G-13 (41/31) Hermie'd. Harvested @ 31 daze...42 Total grams

5. Blue Dream (30/8) no pre-sex yet. Lookin good tho.

6. Trainwreck #1 (30) In a 3 gallon. Going to put it into flower a week from today. Getting my perpetual set-up dialed in.

7. Trainwreck #2 (30) X-Planted into a 5 gallon and watered with a transitional feeding. Putting in flower room tonight when lights turn on. Clones look ok. 2 out of 4 "should" root.

8. White Rhino (15) monster growth...Cant say enuff about the T-5 lights!! leaf curl but dont know why...some spots on leaf as well..

9. Utopia Haze (3) Clone stage

10. Hashplant Haze (1) Put in soil with a 1/3'' tap root...

To make this easier I'm going to put pics in different posts...

Veg Closet

Plant 6: Trainwreck #1

TW #1.jpg

Plant 7: Trainwreck #2 and clones

TW #2.jpg...TW Clones.jpg

Plant 8: White Rhino

White Rhino.jpg

Plant 9: Utopia Haze

Utopia HAze.jpg

Plant 10: Hashplant Haze

Hashplant HAze.jpg

Flower Room and Buds

Plant 1: Trainwreck

full load.jpg ... Trainwreck.jpg ... TW bud size.jpg

Plant 2: Barney Rubble

Barney Rubble.jpg ... BR Bud size.jpg

Plant 3: White Widow

White Widow.jpg ... WW Bud.jpg ... WW Hermie.jpg

Plant 4: G-13

G-13.jpg

Plant 5: Blue Dream

Blue Dream.jpg

Trainwreck #1

DSCN1485.jpg
Trainwreck #2

DSCN1487.jpg
Blue Dream

DSCN1486.jpg
White Rhino

DSCN1488.jpg ... DSCN1489.jpg ... DSCN1490.jpg
Utopia Haze

DSCN1491.jpg
Hashplant x Haze

DSCN1493.jpg
Clones

DSCN1494.jpg

1. Blue Dream (30/20) The top cola is starting to bud...Not too much stretch here...She got water today with a teaspoon of molasses.

2. Trainwreck #2 (30/12) Kool Bloom has started to straighten this girl out. I may use it every other watering. Got fed yesterday.

3. Trainwreck #1 (34/8) Fed yesterday as well. Not showing signs of the P/K def so didn't get Kool Bloom.

4. White Rhino (27) Fed yesterday. Didn't get the Superthrive because I ran out. but today the the Nute order came and I got the year supply of ST haha. This plant looks like it could yield quite a bit. Gonna transplant into a 5 gallon pot tomorrow. Probably going in the flower room in 3 days!

5. Utopia Haze (15) Gonna get topped tomorrow and thrown in the bubble cloner. Gotta change the water then too...Just my practice. Change the water everytime I add new cuttings.

6.Hashplant x Haze (2) Got some stretch got I got some room to add soil so I aint worried. Gonna feed in a few daze with some FF Big Bloom and ST. This is going untopped with 30 or less daze of veg. I'm making hash with the whole plant...Except the top cola

fruity86 said:
im likeing the TW have you smoke her b4 ?

:giggle:Hi Fruity!!

Yes I have smoked the TW before. I took three clones off the first plant and those two were the only survivors. I had a light leak while the first TW was in the flower tent and she hermied...Hermie arent allowed to develop at my house :rofl: So I chopped her about 2 weeks early...Still had a decent smoke, but sadly I have to medicate quite frequently and I ran out a week ago...I got two zips tho!

So Powdery Mildew struck...and hard.

I have nothing vegging and only have 3 flowering now.

I'm probably going to take the 3 flowering plants and toss em because they have PM as well. I'll have to clean the whole room top to bottom and that includes taking down the tent.

I'm pretty bummed, but i'd rather continue to grow mildew free in a few weeks after I clean, than continue growing and dealing with PM.

So I'll be back once i get everything cleaned but that could be in a week or two. I have clones coming on the 18th so I'll be back then if not sooner!! See ya later MP.

Oh that is such a drag Ozo. I am very sorry to hear that. It was a hard winter up there with lots of moisture.

Good luck with finals.

Ay...420, I know this is from a little bit back, but...:fly: , man that BHO had to have ya flying HIGH man!

Dig the plants ya have going, for sure a kickazz group.
attachment.php

:holysheep: !

Hi Rosebud! Very nice looking colas you got there!! Finals are coming up in a week and I'm buggin out!! But I know i should be ok and pass. But once I get the room cleaned I have some killer strains I get to try.

Rabbit, Hello nice to meet ya!! I loved that batch of BHO, it was soo good and tasty. IDK if you saw the story behind it but I almost died!!!! All the plants I got are in the trash now!! Time to clean.

Sup neighbor. Been awhile. Thought I would say hi. PM huh? Be very careful as you procede foward. If you need help, let me know. Bringin in clones is a dangerous game and you need to be pro-active. GL

nouvellechef said:
Sup neighbor. Been awhile. Thought I would say hi. PM huh? Be very careful as you procede foward. If you need help, let me know. Bringin in clones is a dangerous game and you need to be pro-active. GL

Hey friend!! I have taken action and am tearing down the room. I want to keep all plants PM free so I'm gonna go headfirst into this and bleach the room.

Nice to see ya around.

I'll have Sensi Star, Lemon Skunk, and Trainwreck for my next grow...once I get everything clean.

Latest posts

Back