48 hours till test need help!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToNiK

Reaction score
Hey everybody i need help fast i just found out that im goin to have to take a drug test in about 48 hours for my probation does anybody have any tips on how to clear your system FAST ive been reading around and im going to try not eating between now and the test because i heard somewhere that your body will use up the fat (which has THC in it) I got the 500 mg niacin and I planning on taking 4 over a period of time before the test and i also went out and bought some avocadoes

I have a fairly fast metabolism and I wiegh about 125 lb. will this work?

Thats the sketchy hope it works method but if you dont have any money thats all you can do. look up passing a drug test with geliten that only costs a few dollers or if you have $30 you can by stuff that flushes your system at most headshops it actually works. but as for the niacin and not eating thats not a very smart idea when you have probation. the niacin has about a %50 Chance of working if i had to guess.

I have never seen sufficient proof that niacin or gelatin actually work. THC does stick to your fat cells but not eating wouldn't be wise. Just stay physically active to burn calories and make sure to hydrate properly. Are you a daily smoker or did you just smoke once? If only once or twice, you MAY stand a chance of passing. If daily, you are going to fail the test. Smoking while on probation is not a good choice since you can get popped for a urine test at any time. I wish you the best of luck. I really hope you pass. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Thanks everybody i dont smoke everyday but still fairly often why Is not eating a bad idea i thought if you did that you burn more of the fat that has thc in it? as for staying active Ive been doing that since its easier for me because i have a workout bike and Ive been drinking lots of water do you guys think the avacodoes are gonna help this is where i heard about it

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_some_very_fast_and_all_natural_methods_to_flush_out_your_system

also i read that if you drink some vineger immediatly before the test it will help, I know everybody says vinegar is just a myth but everytime ive heard people say that there answering someone who is talking about using it days in advance

heres something i found

"the whole pickle drinking thing i dont know if that works i herd you should stay away from salty substances.. thc is an oil base.. so just drinking water will not do sorry guys but it will dolute your piss so if you drink alot before a test you can pass..and (drinking vinegar dosnt work it just shuts down your kidneys so this will only work if you drink it before your ua right before your ua..) what i have found the best is you need to eat alot of citrus acids witch natrually detoxify your body and work out and sweat and burn as much fat as you can.. and you can be clean in about 2 weeks.."

thanks again you guys i hope i pass too :eek:

I too have less than 48 hrs ,i am gonna try a friends urine, hope the temp comes out right this time, back up is gonna be reduced diet, plenty of fluid and activity. I will also be full of Certo.

Latest posts

Back