5 lowrider2 chopped down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either i'm blind as a bat or i don't see any pics. :p

dang, ive smoked so much i lost my vision...

Lowryder is more of a novelty plant. Great for stealth grows. Not very potent at all. Just my opinion.

Stunzeed..

stunzeed said:
Lowryder is more of a novelty plant. Great for stealth grows. Not very potent at all. Just my opinion.

Stunzeed..

What:rolleyes:

stunzeed said:
Lowryder is more of a novelty plant. Great for stealth grows.

Must be REALLY good for stealth because I don't see them.....:eek:

hey guys srry about these pics been 2months late..this was my recent grow and just gonna chop em :p

SDC10045.JPG

SDC10044.JPG

SDC10043.JPG

there nice little compact plants. hows the smoke though?

Hey midnight - When I grew LR2 outdoors, I had only one girl left so I decided to make some seeds, had a male and female sitting right next to each other - got about 150 seeds. So anyways, I would describe it as and earthy tasting, fast hitting, very smooth smoke. I love the taste. I could feel it hit me right in the temples. It's fairly strong, not like anything I ever smoked. Overall I think it's great. I would suggest making some seeds, since they are expensive. I know now I could have got more seeds if I would have watered more, but being new at the time I was afraid of overwatering, and this was outdoors. Live and learn. Sorry if my description wasn't that great, I'm no connoisseur.

It was a good description...thanks man...I love the feeling when it hits your head :) I hope i get to grow it one day...looks fun...

yeah midnight, i think its so awesome, start em in may outdoors, in july you have weed. Also, you can find some small area where nobody would suspect and just grow out 4-5 females and get yourself 3-4 ounces of weed. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back