5 weeks no trichs yet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubbfuzz

Reaction score
My sativa is 5 weeks into flwring, and still no sign of trichs yet.. when do u guys think the trichs will start to show? its an unknown strain of sativa. The calyx's are turning blood red and a few are white, there are nine arms on my gal ranging in height from 1 1/2 - 4 feet tall!! i know sativas take longer in general. But should i at least see some trichs soon? i hope so!!

Yeah I cant see anything either Man..sorry Look again in aweek

she might take at least another month or so to really fill out....be patient my friend.

are they bagseed? if so theres a possibility they wont trike out too.

yeah its a bag seed, also its a full blown female, no hermie goin on, its just weird that i dont see any crystals yet. i assume all budds will get trichs sooner or later right? and if not what should i look for then to tell me if its done or not?????????

look with a "scope". I remember I couldn't see *&)% until I got a 30 power scope or loop to closely look at the buds.

yeah rubb, shes lookin good! im not trying to rain on any parade, im just saying to keep in mind bagseed is unknown till the end and bagseed can be hit er miss- ive had freaking MONSTER bagseed genetics that back date to CG's glass slipper, cinderella and hashy indicas that are soooooo similar to genetics from afghanistan. and then ive had absolutely stunning looking plants that are hairy as a cottonball and have low potency but major bag appeal to boot.

hope she really nuggs out for ya, i had a real macoy pineapple sativa pheno that didnt swell until the last month of flowering but BOY! did it turn white and chunky in the finish.

goodluck mate :)

Just wait she will get trichs, sometimes the last few weeks of sativas they really blow up. One way or the other you'll get trichs. GL

My sativa has been flowering almost 8 weeks and still no trichs. But she does seem to be gaining allot of wait as of now.

flowering 8 weeks, still no trichs, you guys must be growing some crappy weed.

Latest posts

Back