5 years in Federal Prison for pot???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pcduck said:

Many thanks for this pcduck!

So far I have read thru about half of the 121 posts to this thread...this 'mfgcorp' is a total hoot...much love this post:

"Why is the attitude of more than a few (a few rotten apples ruin the bunch...) vocal posters here at this forum so belligerent and hostile and attacking, insulting, and verbally abusing "the other (i.e. the "you" and not "self")"??

But to help you (the other) understand in altrustistic, brotherly manner: au contraire mon frere, to the contrary, WW leaves do have THC. When searching for the WW high on google I found a post at YahooAnswers of a guy who also does the same, trimming leaves as he grows the plant long-term. You can find Bonzai marijuana growing techniques here at MJP - do you attack them at how stupid they are, too?

BuddyLuv, I hope **you** have a good evening. You need some Love, brother."

FlyingTooLow said:
But to help you (the other) understand in altrustistic, brotherly manner: au contraire mon frere, to the contrary, WW leaves do have THC. When searching for the WW high on google I found a post at YahooAnswers of a guy who also does the same, trimming leaves as he grows the plant long-term. You can find Bonzai marijuana growing techniques here at MJP - do you attack them at how stupid they are, too?

BuddyLuv, I hope **you** have a good evening. You need some Love, brother."

While leaves may hve trichs on them, and I hve seen this even on seedlings occasionally, leaves themselves hve no THC in them and unless the plant is close to harvest and loaded with trichomes on the leaves smoking the leaves will do little. Jmo

Hamster Lewis said:
While leaves may hve trichs on them, and I hve seen this even on seedlings occasionally, leaves themselves hve no THC in them and unless the plant is close to harvest and loaded with trichomes on the leaves smoking the leaves will do little. Jmo

Maybe, with the 'octane' of the weed I have read discussed on this site, you guys may have become jaded.

I bought a batch of 'not quite matured' sinsemilla in southern Mexico many years ago. They were pretty 'leafy.' I smoked it all. It definitely 'worked' for me.

Or, maybe I'm a light weight.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44229

Yep Nv, it was EffinG's thread. I guess I don't clean up my subscriptions enough. I still had the link.

Great reading. I did get carried away and call some PETA supporter a bigot when she called her neighbors "Crackers" or something like that ( was young at this forum thing and rarely posted in any threads at the time ). But before that thread got out of hand....Effin was freaking hilarious, along with Art and the rest of the old time members. Wonder how that raccoon is doing now and Effin too for that matter. I cant even remember if he did succeed in taking out that pesky raccoon.

I agree Pappa Peach or beach was pretty darn entertaining too.

FlyingTooLow said:
Maybe, with the 'octane' of the weed I have read discussed on this site, you guys may have become jaded.

I bought a batch of 'not quite matured' sinsemilla in southern Mexico many years ago. They were pretty 'leafy.' I smoked it all. It definitely 'worked' for me.

Or, maybe I'm a light weight.

No like I said as the plant goes through the flowering process it starts stacking trichomes on the buds and leaves. I hve had girls who were 8-10 week flower strains get pretty sticky with trichs and resin by week 6. If I was an impatient person and chopped then I wld probably still get some type of high, nothing as good as if I waited though. This is far different then plucking regular ole leaves during veg or early in flower.

Hey.Newbee to the forum just saying high.High yall!I dont have alot of experience posting on forums so i will try and not mess up to bad.Been sitting here wishing i had a doobie ta smoke.Gonna be about 5 weeks till i can pick my indoor mother that i decided to flower to give a little bit of smoken off of till october.YEA! COME ON OCTOBER WOOOOOOOO.

:ciao: Hey red eyed gardener, :welcome: to Marijuana Passion. This is the place to be for growing killer herb. Sit stay read and visit with us....

Mayhaps you could throw a howdy in the Introduce Yourself Thread?

:peace: n' :bongin:rips,

7ge:D

7greeneyes said:
:ciao: Hey red eyed gardener, :welcome: to Marijuana Passion. This is the place to be for growing killer herb. Sit stay read and visit with us....

Mayhaps you could throw a howdy in the Introduce Yourself Thread?

:peace: n' :bongin:rips,

7ge:D

But, do not follow my lowdown ways and step on your crank right outta the box.
These folks can be brutal...

So much great info on this site that it is very easy to get lost.
I just like reading their 'stuff.'

I have been trying to come up with something 'witty'...just to get them snappin' and snarlin' again...THAT is when you really learn.

I wish I could say 'welcome'...but I just drove up, myself...I think you have to have some miles under your belt before being taken seriously.

Odd, I just had a profound thought...but, now I forget what it was.

The lads and lasses with the best info are very easy to pick out...they use words that I have to look up....'lumens'...'triochs' (I am sure that I screwed that one up)...they know of what they speak. These are the masters of the garden.

Super nice people here...at least, they have tolerated my stupidity.
For that, I am grateful.

I think I am past due for an 'indiscrete' post.
Let me conjure one up.

Here's one: I saw plants in Colombia, South America that were bigger than a dump truck...years old...and they produced year round. They were 200 miles north of the equator. The buds were picked by hand...no shears used.

No, that's not indiscrete...that's a goal.

well to get us snappin, sign on as a newb and start slingin around how genius you are because you discovered a new form of "thc potency increasing defoliation techniques"

that should do you proper...:rofl:

7greeneyes said:
well to get us snappin, sign on as a newb and start slingin around how genius you are because you discovered a new form of "thc potency increasing defoliation techniques"

that should do you proper...:rofl:

I have no clue what you are talking about.
I am the last mofo to sling "...around how genius you are..."

Wait a minute...were you even talking to me?

Probably not.
I apologize.

(where do you find those snazzy little emoticons...or, whatever they are?
Very fitting.)

I meant "how genius you are" as in the first person tense...like you you...you know...YOU

and I'm no genius...trust me...the fiancee tells me that everyday.

7greeneyes said:
I meant "how genius you are" as in the first person tense...like you you...you know...YOU

and I'm no genius...trust me...the fiancee tells me that everyday.

I have never met a 'genius'...but, have met a few people who thought they were.

I have found that the best way to go through life, so far, is to pretend to know nothing...then, people will share their thoughts with you.

One of the most profound statements I have ever read was, "The dull and the ignorant, they have their story, too."

And, if you pay attention to the most inept mofo you ever encounter, and listen to what he has to say, closely...you will learn...something.

Not to get too spiritual, but I think that is why we are here. Some of my best friends in this world are my plants...I listen to them, and they listen to me.

I told this to one of the most obnoxious bastids I have ever met...a Catholic priest...I have known him for almost 40 years. His haughty response: "That concept is common knowledge. It is referred to as 'GAIA.' God Alive in All."

I asked him about my truck...the air we breathe...the rain we walk through...my driveway. His answer, "Yes...in all."

One helluva concept.

But, I still do not know.
Still seeking, knocking, asking.

I think I will load another bowl.
Many thanks for your response, 7greeneyes

FlyingTooLow said:
I have never met a 'genius'...but, have met a few people who thought they were.

I have found that the best way to go through life, so far, is to pretend to know nothing...then, people will share their thoughts with you.

One of the most profound statements I have ever read was, "The dull and the ignorant, they have their story, too."

And, if you pay attention to the most inept mofo you ever encounter, and listen to what he has to say, closely...you will learn...something.

Not to get too spiritual, but I think that is why we are here. Some of my best friends in this world are my plants...I listen to them, and they listen to me.

I told this to one of the most obnoxious bastids I have ever met...a Catholic priest...I have known him for almost 40 years. His haughty response: "That concept is common knowledge. It is referred to as 'GAIA.' God Alive in All."

I asked him about my truck...the air we breathe...the rain we walk through...my driveway. His answer, "Yes...in all."

One helluva concept.

But, I still do not know.
Still seeking, knocking, asking.

I think I will load another bowl.
Many thanks for your response, 7greeneyes

Hmmm just wonderin what yual growin? I be askin early and been told not growin? So how bout yur plants ifin I missed something be mighty sorry.

BWD

FlyingTooLow said:

Lol...oh man don't get me started or I will be banned by morning.:D

We don't (or try our best not to) talk sports, politics or religion...it's against the rules and for a good reason. Things get too heated and this place turns into RIU or one of the other Tool Sheds. All I will say is I believe in Science and in Evolution.;). Then again you cld figure that out by reading my signature.

I believe I'll :bong::bong::bong::joint::joint: :fly::stoned::D

I smell GAIA in your posts hammmy!...;)

errr....is that alfalfa?..:confused2:

Latest posts

Back