6 weeks old.Dont they look goooood??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noelk

Experimental member
Reaction score
these are my Babies

IMG_2570.JPG

IMG_2572.JPG

IMG_2573.JPG

IMG_2574.JPG

IMG_2575.JPG

IMG_2576.JPG

IMG_2571.JPG

looks pretty good, there leaves are standing erect +,there is no yellowing or dead leaves + the stalks are think, and there is good branching.
what seems to be the problem. are you concerned about there height at 6 weeks? what strain are they? are they always outdoors if so how many hours of direct sunlight do they get?

they look alright ... haha jk .. they are lookin good

The plants are a strain of bubble gum and big bud,and they are getting about 8 hours of direct sun in an area that is a sun trap so its pretty hot and concetrated it can get to be 50 degrees and they are always outdoors,my only concern at the moment is that maybe ive planted them too early,see my earlier post,other than that i am pretty pleased with it all .this is my first serious grow.and thanks to all at MP i am getting things done right.THANKS ALL

hey bro the plants look great man . good luck with those ladies peace

yeah they look nice they arnt that tall yet tho probly stay short did you top them?? cuz mine outside have been outside for like 5 or 6 weeks and mine are alot taller then that peace out they look nice tho nice and bushy! and my grow is in the grow journal section kindbuds outdoor grow 07

Sure do look mighty nice man...how much is that strain supposed to yield?
Peace

Latest posts

Back