74 day old fem sativa + micro grow + CFL's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganja_Greg

Cannabis Cultivation
Reaction score
OK so heres my question...

I started a plant on 12/12 from seed about 74 days ago.. its already showed sex started flowering etc..

a few days ago i started to notice some trichrome clustering around the buds like normal..

well in the last 3-4 days i havnt noticed much growth i been watering every 2 days and once a week to 2 weeks i give a dosage of 0-10-10 granulated fertalizer..

On average how long will it take for a sativa dominate plant to fatten out her buds? what can i be doing to help it along? shes got premature buds right now. am i just being impatient?

im using 10k Lumen of CFL's
Temp's aroudn 95 at lights on , 70 lights off.
She was LST'ed Right after she started showing sex and LST'ed again 2 weeks after that.. Minor LST jobs basically just tie'ing the main stalk down for height restrictions and more tops.

yeah for a s dom it takes time, chop when trikes start turning amber. i wait till most are amber and turning than forming new.

be patient sometime it takes 12 weeks or more....

74 days from seed...you have a ways to go my friend. My guess would be another 5-7 weeks, sativas finish really really slow.

You will notice growth spurts during flower. She wont just grow at a constant pace. You will see weeks where there is tons of growth and then times where it looks like no new growth at all. 95 degrees is a little on the warm side.

ya i figured i had like atleast another month.. month and a half but i just figured they would start fattening out more by now im just being impatient.

thanks everyone!

Especially maineharvest exactly what i needed to know thanks alot!

yeah 95 degrees f will cause more strech thinner buds and less thc content. itd be good to cool it down.

well 10,000 sounds a wee bit slim if you've got a nice tall sativa going..

I'd tell you to add more lights but temperature is just as likely to be the issue. 95 is too hot, i turn up the fan when it gets over 82.

its a micro grow the plant is 16 inches tall almost fully grown.. dwarfed sativa failed to mention that... its 1 plant 10k lumens is more then enough

Latest posts

Back