Amnesia Auto wild sativa phenom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t51972

Reaction score
Planted two Seedmsn's Amnesia auto on April 9th. It will be 12 weeks in the next few days. She is outdoors in a smart pot with potting soil. Added a handful of Osmocote in the the soil but no ferts until the blooms started forming. Two weeks ago she got Jack;s Blooming ferts and molasses. Today in the pot she is 7 foot tall. I topped her three weeks ago trying to slow the upward growth. The blooms are wispy sativa blooms all over but not fill out yet. I lookk at some grow diaries and the puds look like they are about 7 weeks. I have her under shade cloth thinking the thiry percent reduction in light might give it a hint. If I had to quess on the finish time maybe 4 more weeks.
Anyone else seen a similar phenom in the Amnesia line? It is really becoming a pain in the arse trying to keep in cover and hidden!
I will try to get some photos but I don't do the cellphone thing but for calls and text.

thanks for the write up on the amnesia haze auto

that amnesia has an interesting history

there are more than one opinion on amnesias genetics and a lot of ganja people believe the origins of amnesia are unknown

but yeah , that haze buzz is a gas , we sure enjoyed the haze back in the 60’s , we lived south of Santa Barbara up in the mountains and I believe the haze came down from Santa Cruz

so yeah , maybe the genetics your seeds are the 10 to 16 week flower variety

all the best

big

This beautiful lady is finally filling out. I look at some grows at https://growdiaries.com. She looked similar to the 6 and 7 weeks photos on the ones that took over 12 weeks. My lady is 6' 4 for soil to tip. She is at least 4 ft wide. Big long sun leafs, with wispy buds at 16 weeks! I'm thinking another 4 weeks. Would you fert for blooms one more time. I add molasses liberally once it starts blooming. I stop ferts around three weeks to bloom. With daily rain, her size and condition, I'm thinking I should hit with more ferts. The fan leafs are starting to yellow and fall.
If I can get some pics, I upload. We can guess the final weight.I am an old computer programmer and builder, but I stop when it comes to cellphones. I text and I call. My idea of social media is a lawn chair, an adult beverage and good weed. If you notice, you get higher smoking with people than alone. Has to do with giving the lungs a chance to recover between tokes. You suck in some hot smoke, your lungs will protect itself in case the next lungfuls is hot air. Love all sha, razzoo

Mods can delete - No problem - Seedsman was the first place I felt comfortable ordering seeds to be sent through the mail and at first I was happy. Been several years now of being brave enough to order and last couple from them have been mediocre at best as far as how they turned out. I have mentioned several times in my thread that I just wish I could have 3 seeds that came out of the same package turn out to look and act roughly the same, especially when they are grown basically in the same hydro (and this run FFHF X regular good garden dirt) and both in the same overall container. Maybe I should put the hitter down already tonight.

Any picts yet?

Finally, have some photos. Excuse the poor quality. The small plants are various ages. The two tall ones are FastBuds Gelato Auto at 4 weeks. The others I don't remember. I made the error of using permanent marker which isn't when exposed to the elements. The oils melt. Always use a pencil.

Attachments

• 234.jpg
    234.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 235.jpg
    235.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 236.jpg
    236.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 237.jpg
    237.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 234.jpg
    234.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 233.jpg
    233.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 232.jpg
    232.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 0
  • 231.jpg
    231.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 0
Finally, have some photos. Excuse the poor quality. The small plants are various ages. The two tall ones are FastBuds Gelato Auto at 4 weeks. The others I don't remember. I made the error of using permanent marker which isn't when exposed to the elements. The oils melt. Always use a pencil.
That is turning out real nice. The hazes grow a lot in veg.

I use pipe cleaners of different colors and make note of which color goes with which plant. I attach the pipe cleaners to the pots the plants are in.

I planted two fast buds gelato auto seeds 06/16/2022. It looks like one is done and the other close. The yield will be low, but that was me and the environment. I don't like to harvest after a rain. It will be 48 hrs no rain tomorrow. If she is ready, then up she comes.

I could use a little OCD. That big mama is in a 25 gallon cloth pot, The same soil has been in the pot for 3 years and many crops. Before I start the next seeds I turn it over, add amends to balance the pH, minerals and stuff, but you must sacrifice a small animal, I do it on a grill with jerk seasoning. There is also a large colony of earth worms. To me, Weed is a weed that we have made a better weed. There are some strains that take more care. I don't grow them.

I made the same mistake last year. This year I taped over the permanent marker and my wife drew a map of what is what.

She is looking good. Long feathery buds white with snow, sticking and stinky. Yesterday we had a real bad storm blow through. Over and gone in 30 minutes but bad winds. This morning I notice a lot of the pistils had turned amber. The trichs look clear and bright. Could the storm cause the pistils to turn? Did it push it to finish? Or is it finished or still going? Never seen such a drastic change. Any ideas fellow dirt diggers?

Sounds like things are going the natural way. Keep an eye on the trichome's and harvest when they're to your liking. If you're in a high humidity area, ya might want to blow off the buds after rains or heavy morning dews with a leaf blower. Bud rot sucks, big time.

Just took her. The trichs are still clear, but I like that expression over all dull. My preferred high is the sativa up and creative. It is going to be raining bad for the next several days. It's been dry for two days. She was beginning to show signs needing watering. Looks like she will produce about twenty lbs of leaf:eek:

Hit the wrong button. It's going to be hell to trim. At least my trim is a loose trim. I leave a lot of those snow cover leaves. Harsh ain't nothing when you have smoke dirt weed rolled in newspaper. A word of wisdom on the use of newspaper. don't use the colored comic strips, looks real pretty, but my lungs kept exploding. As the seeds did but a nice fireworks show. I didn't give up and finally got er done. Don't miss having to hunt for weed. It is an absolute truth that 'It is easier to get through times of no money than it is to get through times of no dope'. Gilbert Shelton. I have proven that wisdom too many times.

She is hung up and ready for a dry trim.
You guys doing a lot of work with pipe cleaners and maps. I am too lazy for all that work. I have orchids that have had the same plastic tap with name in pencil, that are 8 years old and still legible. Those cheap white plastic T shaped ID stakes for plants work for a few years before the sun does it due, and they crumble, but the legend is still readable.

Latest posts

Back