800w MH Light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tool46

Reaction score
Hello all, so i have about 30 clones in my veg room, all very in age, from 2 to 3 weeks. Are these clones too young to be under that much light of MH? They just seem to be a little stressed out if you ask me? Some of them look of then the rest are well you can see for your self. with your guys exp. what do you think the problem is. My temps run just below 90F cant get much cooler than this?

DSCF0702.JPG

DSCF0699.JPG

DSCF0701.JPG

DSCF0703.JPG

DSCF0704.JPG

DSCF0700.JPG

DSCF0705.JPG

after 2 weeks or so, they should have an established enough root system to handle the mh (2' distance), however your temps are on the high side as 90 is the max they should encounter and is far from ideal. Also, I believe you have a bigger issue at hand as your plants look to be sick due to some sort of nutrient issue. My guess is nutrient lock!

well is there anyone else that can help, cuz if it is nutient lock i need to flush them right? Im hoping for some replys from the old timers here i dont kow what to do Like i said its not all of them that are sick just some of them.

I clone under 1k hps and have seen many that do the same with 1k MH

looks more like a ph issue to me

grow on

Latest posts

Back