A blind hog looking for acorns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baggervance

Reaction score
I got my seeds and started them wrong with help from HIE I got three up. I got them sitting in a 48 quart cooler with three t5 fixtures laying across it an a fan on top two seem happy one layed down but has stood back up. They all have just now put on small jagged leaves.I was wondering when i can put them in the bubble bucket? the cooler seems to be projecting alot of light. I got to get off my butt and get some stuff built but I been completeing my grow room wall. They are in those brown paper burlap looking cups for now. Thanks everyone for this site I seem to learn something new here everyday just got to put it to use now.

I got another sugeestion for new guts if your married dont put your grow stuff in the wifes bathroom it dont go over to well>

Always find a spot away from the misses whenever possible. =)

baggervance said:
I got another sugeestion for new guts if your married dont put your grow stuff in the wifes bathroom it dont go over to well>

:giggle:You should see my bathroom!:giggle:

baggervance said:
I got my seeds and started them wrong.

With help from HIE I got three up.

Im pleased they are on their way ;)

Im no help at this point, I only grow in soil.

:peace:

Im a bit confused on what you have them in now.
Regardless, as soon as my plants has long enough roots to be around the bottom of a net cup, it goes into the system.
I assume Bubble Bucket meant a DWC hydroponic system...

Thankfully the Lady turns a blind eye.... and nose... ear if the tv is off...

Latest posts

Back