a cafeteria worker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annscrib

Reaction score
:holysheep: :holysheep: omgg i was sitting here watching the news and seen this,,, just couldnt believe that a cafeteria worker would be this stupid to sell drugs at school i just feel like smacking the hell out of her and her b/f too

hxxp://www.panhandleparade.com/index.php/mbb/article/arrest_at_bay_high_school/mbb7711476/

WOW, I saw the blurb that mentioned how much time she might do. Not less than 50 years ? :holysheep:

something wrong in this whole setting I think.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

ok, well i don't agrea with locking people up for getting high, i am all so a parent, an would not want that filth to work around my kids on a dayly basic. if they wanna smoke, they will know where to come. an they will know its not ok, to get baked out all day long. school, homework, come first! an partying on the weekends, we will talk about later.

i always told my son if he wanted to experiment with mj to let me know and i would make sure he was smoking some good quality weed.this was when he was 14-15 yrs old.when he was 25-26 he asked me about it.so we got baked together and he got so paranoid about everything.he swears to me that he has never smoked any since.i guess some people just can't smoke pot.but for the btch selling at school,she should fry.jmokids have enough temptations as it is,without having to have adults at school pushing it.

she know better to keep weed out of school

she should keep her stash than to sell, less trouble that way...

too bad for her.. she asked for it.. maybe kids did tipped leo let it be a lesson to her..

I rather knowing my kids smokes what I grows.. better that way..I do not want my kids get troubles from buying others or get caught with others.. safer than sorry that is what I see.. anyone agree?

Ya know, I don't consider myself a violent person...but if it was my kid...and I got to dealer first...I might be in jail longer than they. if my kids decide to smoke it aint gonna be comin from the street...and a long discussion will take place prior to the family session(when they are old enough).

this is what being said in the paper this morning about these dealers

hxxp://www.newsherald.com/news/face_69300___article.html/bay_high.html

Yeppers,

I can see everyone's point of view clearly enough, and yes I would agree she is an idiot. Yes, I would be pissed off if this came around my kids as well as we should be pissed for the other kids too. I mean who is going to protect the kids and teach them the right way if we don't. ?

50 years is a long damn time for being an idiot though. If this was real time and she would literally have to serve 50, her life is done and over. OUCHY !!!

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

few time in my years of "pothead" there was a time I did has cocaine sprinkled in the dime bag of weed.. I rolled a blunt.. I was 17.. smoked it... I realized it really fast... numb tongue, my lips went numb really fast.. I butt the blunt out.. and beat the poo out of that dealer...he has black eyes, nose bleeding.. he stayed down the ground and told me to go home.. I said I ain't go buy your stuff ever again.. stole his 260 dollars.. paid on my car payment.. had to deal with my last blunt from him.. I ever don't want my kids to go though that what I have done go though.. heck no..

a little bit of cocaine is the lest of the problem, some sick bitc.h (excuse my french ladies but she was) diped a buddys joint in oven cleaner. well one night he was all drunk from a party with her at his house, she gave him the joint he smoked it an had a stroke. he is parlized on one side of his body, an totly messed up from it. she even robed him an then when she was leaveing called the cops to report an od an left. she excaped atmeted murder chargers by doing this, but is still in prison surving a 15 year mandtory sentence.

Latest posts

Back