A Canadian company is hiring marijuana snobs to smoke top-shelf weed for $50 an hour

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnin1

Reaction score
From SF Gate
A Canadian company is hiring marijuana snobs to smoke top-shelf weed for $50 an hour
Marijuana-Moms.jpg

By Oscar Pascual on September 21, 2018

There’s a job out there for those who are so discriminating about their cannabis that they only smoke the finest strains.

The cannabis company A Higher Level Of Thought (AHLOT) is scouting for what they describe as “expert-level connoisseurs” to join their Cannabis Curation Committee, Mashable reports.

Applicants who qualify for the position of cannabis curator would earn $50 an hour at a maximum 12 hours per month to sample several strains and report on the experience and flower itself, based on “visual, factory, and tactile examination.” Reviewers would also appear in videos and social media posts.

And if that wasn’t enough incentive, all cannabis and related expenses would be covered.

The position isn’t just for any pot smoker, however. Applicants must fill out a detailed questionnaire to test their cannabis IQ. Questions include what a trichome is, as well as what’s the “ideal temperature to vaporize and evaluate terpenoid profile.”

If you live in Canada and consider yourself a more discerning pot smoker, AHLOT is taking applications until Oct. 17.

https://blog.sfgate.com/smellthetru...snobs-to-smoke-top-shelf-weed-for-50-an-hour/
Smell The Truth is one of the internet’s most popular destinations for cannabis-related news and culture. This blog is not written or edited by SFGate or the San Francisco Chronicle. The authors are solely responsible for the content.

Rosebud, I DO think this is our type of job and we are highly qualified.

i thought about it
..just don't know if i could force myself to ingest that much LP crap ;-)

Latest posts

Back