Advertise On Marijuana Passion

a few more pics on the felony/grow

skunk

Reaction score
i added 1 too many pics last time and left out a few .

ww erasers 001.jpg

ww erasers 005.jpg

ww erasers 006.jpg

ww erasers 007.jpg

ww erasers 019.jpg

ww erasers 018.jpg

ww erasers 016.jpg

ww erasers 006.jpg

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

whats up Skunk. nice garden you have going. what strains do you have? great job.:D

skunk

Reaction score
thanks brother. i have a few unknown strains that is because i get them from a buddy that gets them from a buddy . and my buddy when i ask him to ask his buddy what strain it is he says he will just say its my strain . but my buddy laughs at me when i say strains he thinks im a herbitoligist know or something although he been smoking it for 42 years he says pot is pot it all came from mexico. i tell him he gots alot to learn. besides all of that bull i also have 18 wwf-3s and some wwxerasers . just in case your wondering about it a buddy of mine came up with the erasers he says its astrain that will erase your memory. (make you forget your own name) so he breed it with a ww m he said he hasnt got to exsperiment with it yet so thats what im doing and so far all but 2 are still in veg. and the ones in veg have more of a pungent smell to them than the strains in flowering . more like a chemical medical smell. but i tell you what you cant beat friends that will be generous enough to give you good seeds exspecially on the other side of the united states from me that i havent even met yet . (god bless him) in already saying all that necro what do you mean show puppy face?

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Nice grow dude. That closet is packed. :D

skunk

Reaction score
dam mutt dont your old lady ever unplug you to go to bed lol. thanks dude but not a closet if my memory serves me right its a 5 x10 seperated into 2 rooms . im glad i didnt try this in the closet because my biggest plant in flowering is 3ft wide and 3 feet tall. with 31 colas on it. it is in a storage building that soon or later im gonna have to build another room for it .

skunk

Reaction score
oops it about time added more pictures since mutt gonna go show people them look small now lol .

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
skunk said:
oops it about time added more pictures since mutt gonna go show people them look small now lol .
Hey its a jungle in there. you and stoney Bud have little stoned pigmy people hidin in you weed jungles. :D . need a combine during harvest.

skunk

Reaction score
ihavent seen his pictures yet show me a link and let me see .

skunk

Reaction score
i bet no one even noticed the couple small branches i had hanging to dry below the fan huh lol.

Soulsuit

Reaction score
Wow, that's funny. Typed in my name and PW and sure enough, I have an account here too. Glad I dropped by, things are look'n real good for ya skunk!

skunk

Reaction score
thanks girl, but this was along time ago lol.

Soulsuit

Reaction score
What a way to start me off here! C'mon now, you know I am the only guy you ever invited into the hot tub lol.

skunk

Reaction score
oh man your gonna ruin me.hey guys you can pm me on this one so i can exslpain myself beside me thinking hes a girl all this time and offered to give me a noogie . whew im glad this thread is almost a year old and none hardly reads them any more so haha soulsuit just wait i will pay you back for this 1 .

Latest posts