A few ?s 90w LED Trials

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was checkin out the 400w hps but couldnt find one thats cooled.i could only find 600w cooled.where can i get a 400w cooled hps?

I found this one looks good and comes with a great warranty, actually since i have seen it i think i want one lol and this is sad because i know how this will end lol but anyways here you go bud.

hxxp://.hydrowholesale.com/Steals-and-Deals/Hydrowholesale-600-watt-19-Air-Cooled-Switchable-Light-System.asp?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=comparsionshopping&aff=5108

G Cat, if that doesnt wok out you can go to Ebay and look up sunlight hydro as the seller he has a 400w lumatek w/5yr waranty for 143.90 and the air cooled hood(6" cool tube) from htgsupply(also on ebay) for 99.00. These $ include shipping. BUT.....before you buy online consider this. if your balast fails in the middle of a grow will you have a backup? if no, then you may want to consider spending the extra $40/50 and buy from a local retailer so if the balast does fail you can just bring it in and get a brandnew one.

Also, if you go with a 400w you will want to try LSTing and topping unless you grow an auto flower strain, or possibly shrink your grow space a little.

Latest posts

Back