A litttle leary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markers

asdf;lkj
Reaction score
Last year I ordered bout a hundred bucks of seeds. I dont remember who it was it was, in Holland or somewhere near there. Anyway about 6 weeks later I got a small envelope in the mail that had been opened. Inside was a form letter from Customs saying the contents had been confiscated if I want them back call a number lol.
I have been growing bagseed since. The bagseed has produced some pretty good bud but I would like to try something different. I'm concerned that my name/address is in a data base that will trigger customs about things sent to me.
Any suggestions

You are not on a list. Your stealth got compromised it sounds like.

Your stealth got compromised it sounds like.

Stealth? It was a 4 x 3 inch envelope. I don't see how there could have been any stealth lol.

Order the shirt and join the fly high club........:woohoo: :48:

Just order from Attitude and make sure to get the stealth shipping.....I hve over a dozen orders from them easy with no problems.

Hamster Lewis said:
Just order from Attitude and make sure to get the stealth shipping.....I hve over a dozen orders from them easy with no problems.
What Hamster said...:48: I too have ordered lots from them...Not one mistake... .

Wow, thanks for all the responses. This is the most friendly forum I've been to. On other forums I've seen literally 100's of views and no responses. I'll see if I can talk my wife into trying to order one more time.

Markers said:
Wow, thanks for all the responses. This is the most friendly forum I've been to. On other forums I've seen literally 100's of views and no responses. I'll see if I can talk my wife into trying to order one more time.

Yeah this isn't like other forums....more of family thing here.:)

Let us know how you make out bro.

I too have used the attitude stealth shipping a couple of times with no problems. It took a little over a week and I had them in my hand.

Finally talk the wife into it. I ordered several strains from Attitude. Only took 10 days. Can't wait to pop a few.

congrats on getting you seeds. Here's Green mojo to help get your seeds started right

YooHooo One of the Dutch Passion Blueberry seeds popped in less than 20 hours. Thats some heavy Green Mojo Ozzy :)

Latest posts

Back