A pair of RRF's starting to flower!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AluminumMonster

Duke of Errl:)
Reaction score
As the title states, I have 2 RRF's that are 30 days old as of today. They are chillin under a 600w and 400w in cool tubes. They're being fed fox farm's grow big and tiger bloom plus a little cal/mag. I started these so i wont have to steal any buds from my tahoes before they're ready.:eek:

Heres the pics, let me know what think.

BILD0007.JPG

BILD0010.JPG

BILD0009.JPG

BILD0011.JPG

BILD0012.JPG

Wow, nothin huh? Thats cool, i'll come back in a week or so with some better pics.

Start a grow journal, people will filter in as they see it. I'm not getting a ton of visitors, but that's cool as long as it's beneficial to me and let's me throw up my pics without worry I'm bothering others, all is golden!

Looking good so far, but what is that light you're using and can you get the babes any closer??

Hey Roddy, thanks for the response! The lights are a 600w hps and a 400w hps, and the tops are only 10inches from the cool tubes. If i get them any closer i think they will start to bleach the leaves.

Cool, I guess I read that, but the wires hanging down on both sides threw me! 10 inches, not too bad, might get an inch or two closer tops, as long as they're not stretching though.....

looking super healthy AM :).. don't be discouraged with the lack of comments :eek: Usually... as the buds develop, so does their following..;)

With just the two in there, you could likely get by with a single light, the 600w and save a bit of money?

Thanks Hick! I kinda figured bud shots get more attention lol. In a couple weeks there will be plenty to see hopefully.

Thanks again guys, you cheered me up!

Roddy said:
With just the two in there, you could likely get by with a single light, the 600w and save a bit of money?

I thought the same thang! :p "WoW!.. 1k over two leeetle autos..." ;)
"wasted days and wasted nites".....:p

Roddy said:

ya know i was thinking about doing that, but then i decided to just push them as much as i can. At 10 inches the temps are 77.7f, i think i will scoot them a little closer.

Those look great AM! How many days is it from seed to harvest with the RRF? Ive been putting some real thought into doing an auto grow but Im looking for the fastest auto that doesnt suffer in yeild and potency. I was also thinking overkill on the lights but who am I to say there is such a thing as too much light.

I Think the description says 75 days but i take 'em to 85/90. I like to see a lot of amber. Sorry for not responding MH. I completely forgot about this thread.

Well here they are 12 days later and still under the 1000w. Tomorrow my new 600w ballast arrives... then these 2 ladies will be under 1200w in a 4x4 room:eek:

BILD0018.JPG

BILD0019.JPG

BILD0020.JPG

BILD0021.JPG

BILD0023.JPG

BILD0024.JPG

BILD0025.JPG

BILD0026.JPG

BILD0027.JPG

Latest posts

Back