A pic of my girls!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parkone

Reaction score
About three weeks to go. I plan on getting a camera sometime soon and then want to do a grow journal from start to finish on my next run. Should be back up and running mid January. Right now just cell phone pic. This is my first grow and so far never had any major problems. Some heat issues at the beginning, then cold issues in the middle. All else was well. Getting really anxious to harvest so I can start over and do even better. I never though this would be so much fun!!

!cid_641.jpg

Very nice...you shld be knee deep in dankage soon..

my god. Some people just have a green thumb don't they? Of course, with enough money you can't go TOO wrong. but maintaining so many plants, just keeping it pest-free would be tough for me. All you NorCal growers and your 99 plants :p. I know a few of 'em, but I couldn't be bothered with moving down there.

looks superb. Already hooked it seems :p.

Jesus man, how many LBs will this haul?

so every plant in there is the g13.. EVERY single plant.. ???

I bet the growing is fun. I mean, it looks like fun from here. Great job!

Ahh, makes me want to go back a few weeks, I miss that sight. Very nice sir. Have fun trimming. I am still working away at it. What is your grams per watt guess?

:holysheep: very nice

Dang man...your gonna need to hire some help to clean up all that!!!! Looks Good!

nouvellechef said:
Ahh, makes me want to go back a few weeks, I miss that sight. Very nice sir. Have fun trimming. I am still working away at it. What is your grams per watt guess?
Going to be around .5 if I yield 3lb and .64 if 4 lb. Would love to see 1.0 g per watt someday.

Looks very nice. Great job!!! And yes you will have a lot to do soon, hope you have help pruning those buds. Man that will be alot of work but worth every minute.
How big is your room, how much light do you have?

I'm running 1 1000hps and 3 600hps in an 8x10x8 room

Just trimmed my first lady.......39gm dry!:woohoo:

Latest posts

Back