A puzzle for you all to think about.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clever_intuition

Reaction score
Take the following three words and break them down into a 5 word phrase that sounds exactely the same as the three word you started off with.

"Realize, realize, realize"

Have fun! When you have had enough and need an answer I will release it. That is unless you guys guess it before it comes to that.:aok:

Wait... we have to use the same letters right? Can we use the same letter more than once though? I mean, okay, there are three "r's" but what if I need to use 5? Can I do that?

~Metalchick

There is no need to use the same letters. The 5 word phrase that you come up with has got to sound just like "Realize, realize, realize" when you say it.

Oh.. okay.

Would it happen to be: "Legalize, legalize, legalize".... ?

~Metalchick

ugh i'm still trying to figure out the rules...5 word phrase that has to sound like a 3 word phrase? (realize realize realize) My mind is boggled!

oh and ROFL @ metalchicks guess lolol

Real eyes?

edit: oh 5 words.. give me a minute :)

edit::hairpull: forget this!

I will give this post till 11:00pm Eastern time and then I will post the answer:cool:

Good luck to every one.

is

"Real eyes, Realize, Real lies"

now try this one....

The builder doesn’t want it….
The buyer doesn’t use it….
And the user, never sees it….

what am i?

dashes said:

is

"Real eyes, Realize, Real lies"

now try this one....

The builder doesn’t want it….
The buyer doesn’t use it….
And the user, never sees it….

what am i?

Great job Dashes! You nailed that:woohoo:.

Now to your riddle?

I have heard it before I will send you the answer and let other people guess at it:cool:

Wow now since i seen it, it looked so obvious.

Latest posts

Back