A special existence was discovered. Is this real???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherry X

Reaction score
白色.jpg

In today’s upside-down world where anything can be manipulated , especially photos , who can really say unless they have seen it with their own eyes and even then , with 3D technology and holograms , I wonder if I can even believe some of the stuff I see with my own eyes.

I said all that to say this , it’s fake.

In today’s upside-down world where anything can be manipulated , especially photos , who can really say unless they have seen it with their own eyes and even then , with 3D technology and holograms , I wonder if I can even believe some of the stuff I see with my own eyes.

I said all that to say this , it’s fake.
Okay, I thought it was true. A marijuana plant with albinism sounds a bit absurd.

Okay, I thought it was true. A marijuana plant with albinism sounds a bit absurd.

now there are a few strandivars out there that are unusually white , the White Buffalo comes to mind but it is mostly the buds that are white

the UK Cheese was also very white buds

and then there was Hyb’s ABC , American Bastardized Cannabis , that was a white leaved plant that did not even look like cannabis and Hyb never shared that plant with anyone as far as I’ve heard

otherwise , I have had a lot of plants over the years that were variegated with white leaves

so yea , my opinion is that photo is photoshopped

1625842549573.png

Attachments

• 1625842557334.png
    1625842557334.png
    511.5 KB · Views: 3
I think it's photo shopped or lighting.

I’ve had a few fan leaves to close to the lights and they bleached out...but that was just a few fan leaves , not the entire plant

besides , I do not give a rats arse if it’s white , red , or blue , as long as it gets the job done , the job for me is my health , I am aware of all the dangerous side effects of cannabis , happy , hungry , and sleepy

Photosynthesis is driven by clorophyll. Which is green. A white plant would be dead.

the plant is green because of pigmentation

Although photosynthesis is performed differently by different species, the process always begins when energy from light is absorbed by proteins called reaction centers that contain green chlorophyll pigments. In plants, these proteins are held inside organelles called chloroplasts, which are most abundant in leaf cells, while in bacteria they are embedded in the plasma membrane.

By taking in water (H2O) through the roots, carbon dioxide (CO2) from the air, and light energy from the Sun, plants can perform photosynthesis to make glucose (sugars) and oxygen (O2)

Latest posts

Back